IGNORED

Just Like Milan

Markman

all this stuff and nonsense about on the pitch (just celebrate if we do it - how you want to and don't lecture others) got me thinking about how we do it and then I thought of Milan v ManUre last night.

Milan had to win and, allowing for the difference in standard, the key thing was the desire and drive and the competive edge that Milan demonstrated from the first minute.

They needed to win, they wanted to win and they intended to win - totally positive, not a negative or nervous thought in them.

Different scale but that is exaclty the approach we need - forget the issues about who will score, when we score etc etc - just approach the game 100%, give 110%, cover for each other and with our support 100% - this really will be the season when we get out of this God awful Divison.

I can't wait

:goingup:

all this stuff and nonsense about on the pitch (just celebrate if we do it - how you want to and don't lecture others) got me thinking about how we do it and then I thought of Milan v ManUre last night.

Milan had to win and, allowing for the difference in standard, the key thing was the desire and drive and the competive edge that Milan demonstrated from the first minute.

They needed to win, they wanted to win and they intended to win - totally positive, not a negative or nervous thought in them.

Different scale but that is exaclty the approach we need - forget the issues about who will score, when we score etc etc - just approach the game 100%, give 110%, cover for each other and with our support 100% - this really will be the season when we get out of this God awful Divison.

I can't wait

:goingup:

You have it spot on mate.

Archived