IGNORED

I Woke Up This Morning

redmeanie

Don't you hate that? When you have a good dream and then you wake up and realise that's all it was.

I was gutted, couldn't think straight for hours. It's been the first thing I've thought of in the morning, and the last when i go to bed. The only other time I remember being so obsessed with such a thing was in the first week of having my new born baby daughter at home - first thing in morn, last in the night... and even sleepless nights too.

Anyway, Last night's dream was a bit weird. I wasn't watching city, we were all at the forest game. However, forest were playing brentford away, not crewe, but it was their last game. City were playing at the same time, all 4 teams were, but not in front of me. The weirdest part... although I knew it was at brentford, it was situated in a bloody harbour. Nuts, I know, but it seemed perfectly natural at the time - that's dreams for you.

Anyway forest lost. and we celebrated promotion.

roll on saturday before i go properly cuckoo

Guest east_dundry_red
Don't you hate that? When you have a good dream and then you wake up and realise that's all it was.

I was gutted, couldn't think straight for hours. It's been the first thing I've thought of in the morning, and the last when i go to bed. The only other time I remember being so obsessed with such a thing was in the first week of having my new born baby daughter at home - first thing in morn, last in the night... and even sleepless nights too.

Anyway, Last night's dream was a bit weird. I wasn't watching city, we were all at the forest game. However, forest were playing brentford away, not crewe, but it was their last game. City were playing at the same time, all 4 teams were, but not in front of me. The weirdest part... although I knew it was at brentford, it was situated in a bloody harbour. Nuts, I know, but it seemed perfectly natural at the time - that's dreams for you.

Thats ok according to my misses i was shouting "###### hell brooker" followed by"Why did we take of van nisterooy"

Thats ok according to my misses i was shouting "###### hell brooker" followed by"Why did we take of van nisterooy"

Well its about time that Hannah got some exitement in the bedroom.

Oh Red, that is such a quality post, it literally made me laugh out loud, especially playing in the harbour :laugh:,

we all have dreams like that, well I do anyway mate, but I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed your post, brilliant mate just Brilliant.

When Saturday Comes

U REDS !!!!

Very similar to my sort of dreams when everything seems to be going right in them, before I wake up and disappointingly find out the same thing, that it wasn't real after all... Such a shame! :dunno:

...But at least now, I know I'm not the only one after all these years! :rolleyes:

I think I too had a very similar dream about a week ago in reference to promotion actually, but unfortunately that one didn't come true...

I dreamt that I seen City get promotion at the Whitchurch Sports Centre, on a 375 sq ft screen ...

So much for dreams coming true! Grrr :ranting:

Archived