IGNORED

All The Best For Saturday

FunkyRed

Just a little note from a Nervous Forest fan. :surrender:

I am sure you are feeling the same, waiting for 5pm Saturday to find out the fate of who you will be playing next season

From where i see it, you are in a better position...seems like Rotherham have lost their mojo, Crewe are not going to be easy to turn over as they will want one last win for Dario

You never know we both might lose and Blackpool will go up :wacko:

Anyway guys (and gals) See you on the other side and good luck (break a leg) :sofa:

We've been where you are now - last day of the season three years back we were third and wanted to win the last one hoping that QPR lost at Sheff Weds so I am not gloating - I know how it feels - especially when you know that it was a 1-1 home draw against Rotherham that means you are third and not second now. Wish you well - but not on Saturday; even if you don't go up this year you won't take 8 years to get back like us. I really don't want it to be longer than 8 years for us

Thanks for that.

I genuinely hope that if we go up automatically, you go up in the play offs.

Forest, like City, belong in The Championship-notice I don't say deserve because that's based on our performances but given attendances and ground size etc, it's clubs of similar size and bigger that should make up the top two Leagues.

Nothing against team s like Colchester & S****horpe who have done brilliantly on limited resources, but when S****horpe can't even sell out for the game that guaranteed promotion and their ground only holds 9,500, it makes you wonder.

IF we are promoted, one of the things I'll really look forward to is trips to some cracking grounds and being "one of the smaller clubs" for a good while.Forest & City have both suffered from Big Fish in Little Pond syndrome.

Just a little note from a Nervous Forest fan. :surrender:

I am sure you are feeling the same, waiting for 5pm Saturday to find out the fate of who you will be playing next season

From where i see it, you are in a better position...seems like Rotherham have lost their mojo, Crewe are not going to be easy to turn over as they will want one last win for Dario

You never know we both might lose and Blackpool will go up :wacko:

Anyway guys (and gals) See you on the other side and good luck (break a leg) :sofa:

Yeah good luck to you buddy, all be it I hope in the Play-offs!

Its one of those situtions isnt it.....half of you cant wait.....the other half is dreading it. Ah football......where would we be without it

Archived