IGNORED

Calderwood

cidercity1987

Just seen a piece on sky sports news (interview with Commons at CityGround & more s*** quotes from Calderwood) and the piece ends with the comment that Forest are hoping to "clinch it" on Saturday !!!!!!!!!!

Expected to be their last ever League 1 game etc etc

havn't sky looked at the league table ???????????

CodeRed

Just seen a piece on sky sports news (interview with Commons at CityGround & more s*** quotes from Calderwood) and the piece ends with the comment that Forest are hoping to "clinch it" on Saturday !!!!!!!!!!

Expected to be their last ever League 1 game etc etc

havn't sky looked at the league table ???????????

CodeRed

You should know that sky never see Bristol City when looking at these sort of things.

In terms of the expectations riding on the two teams, I'd say the pressure is well and truly on Forest. The whole weight of having been a great club is very difficult for them to live up to. They were seven (?) points clear at the top at one stage and have been pegged back by S****horpe, ourselves and possibly Blackpool as well. Don't get me wrong, we could still stuff it up, but you can guarantee they'd rather be in our position.

It can't be stated too many times. If City win tomorrow then we're up. If Forest win tomorrow they are depending on us not to win.

I'm not saying Caulderwood isn't an idiot (most Forest fans seem to think so, and they should know), but why do people keep coming on here saying how surprised and angry they are that he thinks they'll get promoted. It's his job to keep his players thinking positively. Imagine if we were in his position and GJ started coming out all defeatist - he get absolutely slated.

I'm not saying Caulderwood isn't an idiot (most Forest fans seem to think so, and they should know), but why do people keep coming on here saying how surprised and angry they are that he thinks they'll get promoted. It's his job to keep his players thinking positively. Imagine if we were in his position and GJ started coming out all defeatist - he get absolutely slated.

I was more referring to him saying that Forest had the easier game. Every time he makes a comment like that, the more stupid he'll probably look at 5 o'clock tomorrow.

I'm glad CC is doing GJ's pre-match pep talk for him.

I imagine Forest fans are suitably embarrassed by strange take on human psychology, he just doesn't understand people does he?

Now all his players will be focussed on us, thinking their game a formality, and ours will have some extra motivation to prove the fool wrong.

If someone had said at the start of the season it will go to the last game of the season who would you want to play at home to gain promotion. I think Rotherham would have got a fair few votes. I doubt many forest fans would have chosen crewe with maynard varney and co. Calderwood is trying to keep the pressure on us, in reality he is putting pressure on himself and his team.In contrast gj has kept his head down this week making no rash statements his team will do the talking tomorrow.

If someone had said at the start of the season it will go to the last game of the season who would you want to play at home to gain promotion. I think Rotherham would have got a fair few votes. I doubt many forest fans would have chosen crewe with maynard varney and co. Calderwood is trying to keep the pressure on us, in reality he is putting pressure on himself and his team.In contrast gj has kept his head down this week making no rash statements his team will do the talking tomorrow.

I am sick to the back teeth off CC comments and Sky Sports love for Forest. I hope he gets what he deserves tomorrow come 5pm and Blackpool tank them in the play-offs.

I hate the guy and would give him more two fingers if I saw him

COME ON CITY

I am sick to the back teeth off CC comments and Sky Sports love for Forest. I hope he gets what he deserves tomorrow come 5pm and Blackpool tank them in the play-offs.

I hate the guy and would give him more two fingers if I saw him

COME ON CITY

The one that got me was when Sky showed highlights of the PFA Awards. When it came to League 1, they said something like "S****horpe have already sealed promotion, and Nottingham Forest are hot on their heels". No mention of us, despite it being filmed the day after the Carlisle game, when we were 4 points clear.

Archived