IGNORED

Free Flags

jism123

City and The Bristol Evening Post will be handing out more than 10,000 flags to supporters attending tomorrow's game with Rotherham United.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1020423,00.html

Even thtough they've got the EP on one side, i think they will make for a good atmosphere and great sight. Shame the EP cant afford to get 19,400 so that EVERY city fan can have one.

Apart from yet another sign of the further Americanisation of Football, I can't see why any City fan would want to wave something around that advertises the Rovers biased Evening Post.

don't forget,they are going to hand out 10,000 papers aswell,now wouldent that be a sight to be seen when the players run out ,10.000 evil posts all ripped up into millions of piecesflying through the air :laugh:

Is this some sort of pathetic peace offering from the EP?

It must those pathetic paper ones they gave away for our cup finals....

The evening post can blow me.

oh dear they just added a picture of one onto the site ! what a load of crap !

Apart from yet another sign of the further Americanisation of Football, I can't see why any City fan would want to wave something around that advertises the Rovers biased Evening Post.

I would suggest this is a great opportunity to make our feelings known though. I think I will be taking a nice thick marker pen to add a few choice changes to the Evil Post side of these flags....... :englandsmile4wf:

I know they're hardly a great piece of handy work, but I was thinking it would be good if the Club handed out free scarves or flags and they have. It's the thought that counts...

The newspaper will come in handy to throw when the players come out too!

Come on you RedMen!!! :city:

P.S. At least they're not handing out those horns from the Millennium Stadium!! :argh:

Archived