IGNORED

Why Blame Wilson.

A Horse With No Name

Everyone must carry the blame for this. Just can't believe this, what the hell have we got to do to get out of this poxy division.

Even if we went up, imagine how much money we would have to spend, half our team are incapable of playing in Div 1. I cannot imagine our board coming up with the funds.

It's just crap, how long before QPR and Plymouth fans come on here to take the urine.

Cheers Danny and the boys :dunno:

Surely he picked the team that you've all been screaming out for. Goodfellow on the left wing, Roberts up front with Miller, and no Peacock albeit with injury. I fail to see how anyone can critise his selection tonight, and the blame must lie solely with the donkeys on show.
That would be the Donkeys he's signed I take it?

Peacock-DW Signed.................£600K

Goodfellow-DW Signed.............£100K

Miller DW Signed.....................£365K

Roberts-DW signed.................£100K

Butler-DW Signed...................£Free

Wilkshire-DW Signed...............£200k

The Donkeys he's coached and can't motivate to save his life.......or, more importantly, ours!!

The ones that haven't performed for the last 6 games-Those Donkeys?

Lacking the players we need, on loan, the one's he can't find despite the backing of an over patient board and an Academy that most Div 1 teams would love.

HE MUST GO AND RIGHT NOW.

DO the players really want promotion???

have they realised that some of them won,t be here next because they won,t be good enough in div 1,if we go up?????????????????????????/ :Confused13: :Confused13:

Valid point, that, but its still down to DW to motivate. From the bickering on the field, I think he's lost control of the team, and they've stopped being a team.

Time to go Danny, been a buzz, till this season but you are taking the p*** now, please close the door on your way out-ta, right who for the next manager then? (taking the p*** before the happies winge!!)

Guest markoutwest
It's just crap, how long before QPR and Plymouth fans come on here to take the urine.

Would have been sooner but had to stop laughing so I could see to type. I laughed so hard my eyes were watering.

What are you guys doing. By all means, have a game or two to settle in after a good run comes to an end, but now you're starting to look daft. Get it together and give QPR a run for their money.

It would be nice to have a local 1st division match next season. Guess it will be Swindle.

Like this site by the way, except the colour of course.

Sweet dreams. :dunno:

Mark answer me this, how the hell do your lot do it with a fat git Rovers reject like Evans up front? :dunno:

That is a coaching staff that obviously know how to get the best out of players. Where as we take promising players who start well - Roberts, Miller, Goodfellow etc and turn them in to something average.

Dont know why Bristol Boy believes he is a 'supporter' of our team - all he does is knock everyone & blame everyone...Miller played his socks off tonight but it wasnt to be.

Keep the faith

Guest Father Dougal

As far as lack of passion is concerned, I wouldn't want to be in the City dressing room is all I can say. The fault with DW is that he should have seen this coming earlier, he's not superman, but the writing was on the wall. Lee Peacock has simply been played into the ground and he hasn't got anything left. Leroy lifts everybody but still looks a bit raw. Now, one day left to come up with a Leon Knight in shining armour. Still, I'm a believer.

Surely he picked the team that you've all been screaming out for. Goodfellow on the left wing, Roberts up front with Miller, and no Peacock albeit with injury. I fail to see how anyone can critise his selection tonight, and the blame must lie solely with the donkeys on show.

ummm belive me we were s h i t and it is all down to chopping and

changing the side about, our last 4 games we have had a different

line up in every one of them and tonight the players did not

know if they were coming or going, i lost count of the times miller

was playing right wing (going and getting the ball), the tactics are

shot, no discipline we were all over he place, why bring lita on

with 5 minutes to go and fortune is just a no, no in midfield..

another set piece goal, when are we ever going to learn :@

SORRY WILSON BUT YOU AIN'T GOT WHAT IT TAKES.. :@

Replacement wise I would look to Shaun Taylor or Rosenier. I know it would not be popular amongst some, but Hoddle is a good tatical coach, he did it for Swindon. Salary and crazy antics might be too much for us though?

Joe Jordan - no bottling it then?

Archived