IGNORED

Bradley Orr

giles_23_bcfc

The best day of his life if we go up. He may not mean it but he always seems to say the right things.

Bradley Orr, legend.

He is very much turning (or even turned) in to a real fans favorite, and I respect that.

He's not the most, shall I say "gifted" of talents, but what he lacks in ability, he more then makes up with in heart and commitment. After having a set to with his own team mate on TV and then ending up in Horfield for a few weeks....it showed great character to not only come back, but to work as hard as he has done to win the fans over

Well done Bradley, go and grab whats rightfully yours tommorow

He is very much turning (or even turned) in to a real fans favorite, and I respect that.

He's not the most, shall I say "gifted" of talents, but what he lacks in ability, he more then makes up with in heart and commitment. After having a set to with his own team mate on TV and then ending up in Horfield for a few weeks....it showed great character to not only come back, but to work as hard as he has done to win the fans over

Well done Bradley, go and grab whats rightfully yours tommorow

Well said! If I was to run on the pitch and mob a player I'd head for Bradley Orr first. You can see how much City means to him and I can only say fair play to him for that.

Archived