IGNORED

Selling Tickets To Fellow Fans

follower

I'm amazed to see so many so called 'fans' on here trying to make a profit out of fellow supporters.

If anyone has a spare ticke they should sell it for no more than face value.

Anyone who has made a profit from the sale of a ticket should be ashamed of themselves.

I'm amazed to see so many so called 'fans' on here trying to make a profit out of fellow supporters.

Anyone who has made a profit from the sale of a ticket should be ashamed of themselves.

well said.....

is disgusting to see people trying to make a profit that way

Shame on anyone who is selling above face value! :disapointed2se:

Very true. I had 3 under 16s tickets to sell from a bloke i know and i'm selling them for him at face value.

Here Here

Ive offered to "swap" an adult ticket (east end) for an under 16's ticket. I'm taking young un now and seems daft that he has to use a adult ticket when a "grown up" might not be able to go because he/she only has a childs ticket.

I'm not interested in making a quick buck. Shame on those who are.

And I'm amazed to see how so called fans can leave it so late to get there tickets they have known about this game for weeks now

And I'm amazed to see how so called fans can leave it so late to get there tickets they have known about this game for weeks now

A few people (like myself) have only been able to get to the game since all the tickets have sold out. A few people have also bought spares and are trying to sell them for ludicrous prices, and these are so called fans!

• SC&T Board Members
In fairness, ive been offered 3 times the value of my student ticket, I'm not going to turn that down and offer face value for it am i?

Why not? You should make that person's day and let them have it at face value. It is quite simply morally wrong to profit from selling tickets to fellow fans.

A few people (like myself) have only been able to get to the game since all the tickets have sold out. A few people have also bought spares and are trying to sell them for ludicrous prices, and these are so called fans!

Yeah i agree saling the tickets for stupid prices inst right and if you could only go since the tickets have gone then thats just unlucky, what I'm a little peed of with is that there are people out there and people who i know who havent been to a city game home or away all season but then all of the sudden they are going to this one. In fact i know 2 people who havent been down the gate for 3 seasons now but there going to this game and it really does my head in that they go for the party games but not the games like bradford on a tuesday night or like the brighton in the ldv.

Ps sorry about spellings

One of the useful websites that I visit regularly is gumtree.com.

There was an ad earlier this week on there advertising a City ticket in the East End for £50. I really hope he fails to sell it, the real fans that can't get in tomorrow must be fuming....

There was an ad earlier this week on there advertising a City ticket in the East End for £50. I really hope he fails to sell it, the real fans that can't get in tomorrow must be fuming....

I can't imagine any "real fans" (I love that phrase, so emotive, so indefinable) haven't got their tickets already.

I also saw the gumtree advert - believe it or not the guy was selling 3 east end tickets for £35 each, then a couple of hours later the advert changed to £50 each. He had obviously had a few calls and discovered that he could get more for it! The damn cheek.

I am relieved to say that one kind person has just offered me a Junior season ticket in the williams stand. I have rang the club and they say we can take the voucher in to the ticket office tomorrow and they will re-sell me the seat as an adult.

Thanks very much to Clive (forum name: follower) for offering this to me. He's not even bothered if the club don't refund him, just happy that a genuine supporter can see the match. All those 'fans' trying to make money from extra tickets they have should be ashamed of themselves.

In fairness, ive been offered 3 times the value of my student ticket, I'm not going to turn that down and offer face value for it am i?

Aren't you the guy I offered a spare Millwall ticket for free last week? Said you could pass for U16. Never got back to me? Damn glad I didn't give it to you now...

I totally agree with your sentiments, but also on that same site is someone offering to pay £75 for a ticket! I suppose whilst there is a market there will always be someone willing to exploit it.

:evil:

*link removed by mods*

Archived