IGNORED

Gladiator

paulie

ollie reed speaking to russel crow,,,,,,,,,the gate,,oh you should see the gate my friend,19,000 city fanswaching youre every movement,,willing you to make that killer strike,,,the silence just before you stike, and the noise afterwards,,it rises,,,it rises up,,like,,,like a storm as if you were the thunder god himself,,so my friend we shall go to the gate together and have bl00dy adventures,and we shall drink and drink until we can drink no more, ,, and then my friend when enough men have given there all,,perhaps we shall have our freedom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to the bl000000000000dy championship ,,uuuuu reds :drunk2::clap:

ollie reed speaking to russel crow,,,,,,,,,the gate,,oh you should see the gate my friend,19,000 city fanswaching youre every movement,,willing you to make that killer strike,,,the silence just before you stike, and the noise afterwards,,it rises,,,it rises up,,like,,,like a storm as if you were the thunder god himself,,so my friend we shall go to the gate together and have bl00dy adventures,and we shall drink and drink until we can drink no more, ,, and then my friend when enough men have given there all,,perhaps we shall have our freedom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to the bl000000000000dy championship ,,uuuuu reds :drunk2::clap:

E I E I E I O, UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO, WHEN WE WIN PROMOTION, THIS IS WHAT WE SING, WE ARE CITY WE ARE CITY JOHNSON IS OUR KING!

Nice analogy, however Russell Crowe is part owner of South Sydney Rugby League Club. That sport is far more gladitorial. Similar and bigger crowds 10,000 to 50,000 for club games, and guess what........beer is on sale and the home and away fans are not segregated.

:goingup:

Archived