IGNORED

Score Tomorrow?

harry__bcfc

1-1. :surrender:

City to dominate the whole game, but struggle to create chances against a rookie goalkeeper. Rotherham score with their only shot on target late in the game, but we scramble a late equaliser to take us up.

Forest 2 v 2 Crewe

Swansea 2 v 1 Blackpool

I've got a hunch it'll also be 1-1.

I can see City dominating the game but creating very few chances. Probably go a goal down in the first half then get a McCombe header to give us hope before a few near misses and a disputed penalty leave us thinking what might have been. Praying to God I'm wrong though :pray:

Bristol City 2 - 2 Rotherham

Forest 3 - 1 Crewe

Swansea 1 - 2 Blackpool

You heard it here first folks, here to help :yawn::tomato:

I'm more worried about Blackpool than you lot to be honest. I doubt you'll beat Crewe, Calderwood seems to have forgot he's the manager of NFFC, not BCFC.

As it all seems to depend on a lot of "IFs" here are mine:

IF - It's 0-0 with 15 minutes to go Johnson will make a substitution which will dramatically improve our team dynamic. The fans will realise he should have done this at Half-Time. It will however be too late. We won't make it. The game will finish 0-0. One of the others prob Forest to be frank will go up.

IF - We score in the first 10 minutes it will be a cricket score - probably 4+-0 - the party atmosphere and pressure will be too much for them and they will wilt.

IF - They score in the first 10 minutes it will kick us into action - most of our greater displays this season have happened when we have gone behind - we will recover and win 3-1

DEFINITE - There will be a cast iron penalty - whether the ref gives it or not - well.......

DEFINITE - Regardless of the score most of the Dolman will still sweat it out with nervous engergy with pace makers bouncing the oldies around a bit

DEFINITE - Johnson Jr will play 90 minutes regardless of his display

DEFINITE - It will look as painful as they can make it

"So my answer then"

4-0 - It will be a negative miracle if we don't make it - this is our moment.

And will be slagged off and moaned at by the usual fair few idiots, regardless of his display.

That's the only downside to having 19'000 in there tomorrow.

There's going to be a lot of fans expecting to turn up and see a party at Ashton Gate and promotion with ease. It concerns me that if things don't go to plan from the off, people will get on the players backs.

As Basso said earlier in the week on World, that's the last thing we need.

As it all seems to depend on a lot of "IFs" here are mine:

IF - It's 0-0 with 15 minutes to go Johnson will make a substitution which will dramatically improve our team dynamic. The fans will realise he should have done this at Half-Time. It will however be too late. We won't make it. The game will finish 0-0. One of the others prob Forest to be frank will go up.

IF - We score in the first 10 minutes it will be a cricket score - probably 4+-0 - the party atmosphere and pressure will be too much for them and they will wilt.

IF - They score in the first 10 minutes it will kick us into action - most of our greater displays this season have happened when we have gone behind - we will recover and win 3-1

DEFINITE - There will be a cast iron penalty - whether the ref gives it or not - well.......

DEFINITE - Regardless of the score most of the Dolman will still sweat it out with nervous engergy with pace makers bouncing the oldies around a bit

DEFINITE - It will look as painful as they can make it

"So my answer then"

4-0 - It will be a negative miracle if we don't make it - this is our moment.

DEFINATE - The east end will make more noise than ever! :clapping:

Blackpool 1-1 Swansea

Forest 3-0 Crewe

Bristol City 5-0 Rotherham

:(

Hope I'm wrong, but i really can't see your lads stuffing it up, from our point of view we stuffed it for ourselves, a bit of constency after November and even S****horpe would have had a hard time catching us, and easter weekend was frankly pathetic.

Sooo hope I'm wrong, but i can see us (Forest fans) dreaming of Wembley by half time.

Nigels Father, who art in heaven,

hallowed be thy name.

Thy Promotion come,

thy will be done,

In Nottingham as it is in heaven

Give us this day our 4 nil win.

And forgive us our weaknesses,

as we forgive those who overtake us.

And lead us into second place,

but deliver us from the playoffs.

For the City ground is the kingdom, the power and the glory. for ever and ever. Amen

:D sorry

Blackpool 1-1 Swansea

Forest 3-0 Crewe

Bristol City 5-0 Rotherham

:(

Hope I'm wrong, but i really can't see your lads stuffing it up, from our point of view we stuffed it for ourselves, a bit of constency after November and even S****horpe would have had a hard time catching us, and easter weekend was frankly pathetic.

Sooo hope I'm wrong, but i can see us (Forest fans) dreaming of Wembley by half time.

Nigels Father, who art in heaven,

hallowed be thy name.

Thy Promotion come,

thy will be done,

In Nottingham as it is in heaven

Give us this day our 4 nil win.

And forgive us our weaknesses,

as we forgive those who overtake us.

And lead us into second place,

but deliver us from the playoffs.

For the City ground is the kingdom, the power and the glory. for ever and ever. Amen

:D sorry

:fastasleep:

Archived