IGNORED

Such A Loser

i_am_red

"It's no secret I have a lot of time for Danny Wilson," he said, "He's the best manager we had at city, and he was treated unfairly just as a lot of people have been down there."

"But that's the way football goes, although if they had given Danny another year they wouldn't be in the position they are now of playing catch-up."

"Danny wouldn't bad mouth you in the press like some other managers, and if you needed a rocket it would be done behind closed doors and that would be the end of it"

You would have thought he would have stopped with the silly insults by now!

"Danny wouldn't bad mouth you in the press like some other managers, and if you needed a rocket it would be done behind closed doors and that would be the end of it ..."

"... then all the players would go off into town and have a skinful", he could have carried on to say.

I heard the comments from Flapper yesterday on the radio and thought that, once again, he shows not only the bitterness which he is STILL carrying around but also his immaturity. I think that he needs therapy.

He hankers back to the Wilson era when, despite the pleasing-on-the-eye, attack-minded football played we repeatedly failed to achieve promotion and were left instead with a legacy of a very costly, not-fit-enough, journeymen footballers reportedly enjoying a lifestyle away from football hardly conducive to professional sportsmen.

Flapper was stung by the tomerity of an "outsider" coming in to the club, destroying the cliques, criticising his performance, dropping him from the team and putting an end to an otherwise cosy existence. He couldn't take it. He still can't.

I'm pleased that he's no longer part of our club. He was part of the problem which prevented us being promoted under Wilson. We're better off without him.

"... then all the players would go off into town and have a skinful", he could have carried on to say.

I heard the comments from Flapper yesterday on the radio and thought that, once again, he shows not only the bitterness which he is STILL carrying around but also his immaturity. I think that he needs therapy.

He hankers back to the Wilson era when, despite the pleasing-on-the-eye, attack-minded football played we repeatedly failed to achieve promotion and were left instead with a legacy of a very costly, not-fit-enough, journeymen footballers reportedly enjoying a lifestyle away from football hardly conducive to professional sportsmen.

Flapper was stung by the tomerity of an "outsider" coming in to the club, destroying the cliques, criticising his performance, dropping him from the team and putting an end to an otherwise cosy existence. He couldn't take it. He still can't.

I'm pleased that he's no longer part of our club. He was part of the problem which prevented us being promoted under Wilson. We're better off without him.

Well said that man! :goingup:

"It's no secret I have a lot of time for Danny Wilson," he said, "He's the best manager we had at city, and he was treated unfairly just as a lot of people have been down there."

"But that's the way football goes, although if they had given Danny another year they wouldn't be in the position they are now of playing catch-up."

"Danny wouldn't bad mouth you in the press like some other managers, and if you needed a rocket it would be done behind closed doors and that would be the end of it"

You would have thought he would have stopped with the silly insults by now!

ahhh, the bitterness of a 4th division goalkeeper, he isn't even the best keeper in that league..........the PFA team proved it

still, that's lower league footballers for you!

:whistle2:

Archived