Brian Flynn

Bobby Golding

Roy Hayward

Ken Hobbs

Bob & Jean Langford

Bill Lukins

David Stitfall

Sean Takle

I hope that shall be the order of the result, seeing as i top the list! After reading the entries on the website, it seems that i am in good company, there seem some real committed ciderheads in that list. I'm just happy to be in the top 10!

They arent all forum registered. Nominations could be sent in by post as well, and we have a few of those on that list who are pensioners.

Just to echo what Dolly has said. Nominations came in a variety of ways. The only ones I know for sure who are forum users are

Richard Brown (Tinman is God)

Ian Cottle

Brian Flynn (Red Top)

Bobby Golding

Roy Hayward

Ken Hobbs

Bob & Jean Langford

Bill Lukins

David Stitfall

Sean Takle (Cider Head)

If any one knows any different perhaps they can post on this thread.

I don't know the result but it must have been difficult for the players to choose the winner. There was little to choose between any of the nominees and they all deserve the title.

Don't forget that tickets for Tuesday night will be on sale before and after the game today. Before the game in the DEH and afterwards outside the ticket office.

Just to echo what Dolly has said. Nominations came in a variety of ways. The only ones I know for sure who are forum users are

Richard Brown (Tinman is God)

Ian Cottle

Brian Flynn (Red Top)

Bobby Golding

Roy Hayward

Ken Hobbs

Bob & Jean Langford

Bill Lukins

David Stitfall

Sean Takle (Cider Head)

If any one knows any different perhaps they can post on this thread.

I don't know the result but it must have been difficult for the players to choose the winner. There was little to choose between any of the nominees and they all deserve the title.

Don't forget that tickets for Tuesday night will be on sale before and after the game today. Before the game in the DEH and afterwards outside the ticket office.

Cheers for that Tompo. I wasn't suggesting that activity on a forum is a prerequisite for being supporter of the year, just that as we are on the forum it was interesting to know which forum personalities made it on to the shortlist.

I would usually tend to view this as a lifetime achievement award so like to see it go to a pensioner with a long and loyal history of support. And given their age they form a minority of internet users.

Archived