IGNORED

Nervous As S**t

everreddy

...I am!!!

I can't remember feeling as nervy as this before a game. Can you?

Spectating has got to be worse than playing, 'cos we have no real control over events (except for singing and shouting ourselves hoarse).

Let's hope the fans can soak up all the nervous tension for the lads out there on the pitch, though...

...I am!!!

I can't remember feeling as nervy as this before a game. Can you?

Spectating has got to be worse than playing, 'cos we have no real control over events (except for singing and shouting ourselves hoarse).

Let's hope the fans can soak up all the nervous tension for the lads out there on the pitch, though...

Mr Battery, its me birthday in under 4 hours and what do i want for a pressie..........

YOU CAN GUESS MATE...........

The only way I can describe how I feel at the moment is to say that I feel like I used to at school if I'd been naughty and I thought my parents were about to find out. Not sure how that ties in with excitement, but to clarify - yes I am bricking it

being a football fan, I mean actually watching the game, it can be quite tough on the nerves. best to have a couple of swift ones before the game.

about tomorrow ... no I am not nervous: I assume they will do the job. at 2.55 I will be though.

being a football fan, I mean actually watching the game, it can be quite tough on the nerves. best to have a couple of swift ones before the game.

about tomorrow ... no I am not nervous: I assume they will do the job. at 2.55 I will be though.

Did you get a ticket in the end?

I'm not nervous but not presumptuous either. Just do the business lads, basically. Model your performance on the Yeovil one, hold your nerve and we will finally be.....

GOING UP !!!

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Extremely nervous. Really not looking forward to it in terms of the nerves, and the "doomsday" scenario if you like.

However I'm also feeling fairly confident, and hopefully will be celebrating wildly around 5 o'clock tomorrow.

Just want it to hurry up!

Extremely nervous. Really not looking forward to it in terms of the nerves, and the "doomsday" scenario if you like.

However I'm also feeling fairly confident, and hopefully will be celebrating wildly around 5 o'clock tomorrow.

Just want it to hurry up!

Are you the crazy bearded Brazilian Footballer, like, or the crazy bearded Greek philosopher?

Or simply a chap called Pete.

ps/I'll be dissapointed if you turn out to be simply a chap called Pete

Are you the crazy bearded Brazilian Footballer, like, or the crazy bearded Greek philosopher?

Or simply a chap called Pete.

ps/I'll be dissapointed if you turn out to be simply a chap called Pete

d) None of the above, unfortunately!

Archived