IGNORED

Commentary

bcfc seattle

Forest World Commentary not working eithier, what a ###### liberty. I'm listening to the Crewe commentary, have any of you lot tried listening to Rotherham commentary? Itl be very biased to Rotherham I'm afraid, but better than nothing.

Congrats on the goal by the way :disapointed2se::winner_third_h4h:

I did find that the Crewe one indeed works. but who cares about that game. can't get either rotherham or city or via bbc bristol (or somerset sound) or directly in WMP or in matchday console or direct linking from live commentary. any other ways to check?

Tried Rotherham, tried Radio Bristol - dead air.

Ive got it on Digital channel 938 (Radio Bristol), watching a blank TV screen, as if i can see the game, if that helps anyone in the UK. Not sure if it does, but thought i'd try. Feeling very sorry for you guys abroad, but at least we're winning hey.

Just received the following response from Premium TV Customer Services:

Thank you for your email.

We are aware of the problem with the commentary and our technician guys are working to fix it ASAP, please bear with us, we do apologies for inconvenience which caused.

Kind regards

Web support

has any one who has the live radio comms by any method got a PC programme called skype?

It they have could they put the PC Micropone next to their Radio / TV and then call my skype name (leerussell-dubai) so i can listen to the game???

It is a programme that is free to talk via the internet!!!

Unless any one has now got comm's?

has any one who has the live radio comms by any method got a PC programme called skype?

It they have could they put the PC Micropone next to their Radio / TV and then call my skype name (leerussell-dubai) so i can listen to the game???

It is a programme that is free to talk via the internet!!!

Unless any one has now got comm's?

I maybe able to supply a phone link via MSN..

Just received the following response from Premium TV Customer Services:

Thank you for your email.

We are aware of the problem with the commentary and our technician guys are working to fix it ASAP, please bear with us, we do apologies for inconvenience which caused.

Kind regards

Web support

Mail them back ask if they have an update :)

Archived