IGNORED

And We Have Done It!

Kevolution

:clapping::dancing6::clapping::dancing6::chant6ez::yahoo::chant6ez::travolta::clapping::travolta::clapping:

WE HAVE DONE IT, CHAMPIONSHIP HERE WE ARE!! FINALLY AFTER ALL THIS TIME!! I WANNA SAY WELL DONE TO THE TEAM AND GARRY JOHNSON, LEGENDS!! AND WELL TO ALL US FANS WHO HAVE STUCK WITH THEM AND WE ARE FINALLY THERE, WE GET WHAT WE DESERVE!!!! WHAT A MOMENT!!!!! PARTY OOONNNNN!!!!

:clapping::dancing6::clapping::dancing6::chant6ez::yahoo::chant6ez::travolta::clapping::travolta::clapping:

WE HAVE DONE IT, CHAMPIONSHIP HERE WE ARE!! FINALLY AFTER ALL THIS TIME!! I WANNA SAY WELL DONE TO THE TEAM AND GARRY JOHNSON, LEGENDS!! AND WELL TO ALL US FANS WHO HAVE STUCK WITH THEM AND WE ARE FINALLY THERE, WE GET WHAT WE DESERVE!!!! WHAT A MOMENT!!!!! PARTY OOONNNNN!!!!

Congratulations to all supporters wherever you are!!!!!!

Well done guys from a Yeovil fan.

We've Forest in the play-off semi final, both legs over the next two Fridays, I believe.

Congrats to Gary and the boys.

Congrats for making play-offs, now go and shut the tree huggers up even more!

All those who didn't have faith in Johnson, there ya go!! What a great season, we go up to the championship automatically, we got so far in the FA cup beating Coventry and almost beating a Prem team in Middlesbrough, bit bad about the Rovers games but looking back at the season it's been awesome :D:D:D:D

Guest Topman

Not easy for me to say but well done on getting there (despite a few recent worries)!!

I only feel able to post this because of our fantastic result at Hartlepool Perhaps we can now get out of this basement league!

Most city fans wont probably agree but we are playing a style of football that would not be out of place in League 1 as our results and prerformances showed against you Derby and Doncaster!

The City 'fans' who were asking for GJ's head not so long ago should feel really stupid now!

Come on the GAS !!!

Brilliant result, brilliant day and of course we are going up, we are going up! Got on the pitch as well to see the chairman, manager and players get fantastic reception. looking forward to the tour tomorrow and the awards do on tuesday.

Am I dreaming? No, it's for real!! :D:city::city::city::dance::chant6ez::clapping:

Well done to Gary,the team,board and the fans!

Today was superb. I have no voice left so will have to force myself to lubricate my throat again and again tonight!

WE ARE CHAMPIONSHIP SAY WE ARE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

God, I love being a City fan.

Archived