IGNORED

At Last

leadman

we can now sit back and have a laugh at the teams in the pray-offs.

i still don't want forest to come up with us, I'm just thinking about the others being potentialy easier games.

I'm allways glad to see the season over, the fact we achieved what we wanted makes it all the sweeter.

and with mr lansdown 200 million squid better off, we may see some top players next season, to join the ones we allready have offcourse.

cant wait to get back to

wolves

leicester

stoke

west brom

preston

sheff wed

barnsley

burnley

wigan maybe

ect ect

we can now sit back and have a laugh at the teams in the pray-offs.

i still don't want forest to come up with us, I'm just thinking about the others being potentialy easier games.

I'm allways glad to see the season over, the fact we achieved what we wanted makes it all the sweeter.

and with mr lansdown 200 million squid better off, we may see some top players next season, to join the ones we allready have offcourse.

cant wait to get back to

wolves

leicester

stoke

west brom

preston

sheff wed

barnsley

burnley

wigan maybe

ect ect

Lansdown will give very little cash next season,just enough to keep the fans buying season tickets.Johnson will be gone by Feb,City to finnish just above the drop zone.Then drop out the next season.

Lansdown will give very little cash next season,just enough to keep the fans buying season tickets.Johnson will be gone by Feb,City to finnish just above the drop zone.Then drop out the next season.

Bloody Hell your mr positive are'nt you :disapointed2se:

Think I'll ignore the post above.

Really looking forward to visiting some bigger grounds with bigger crowds again. Being London based, can't wait for QPR, Palace (technically my local team now), West Ham (fingers crossed), Charlton, Watford......

Mowhahahahaha Were going up!!

great day and one to remember, i wonder if the desision to hold off the stand may come back to haunt city as the crowds will be much higher next year and if they start the east end that be a big hit on finances? still thats a problem for another day, tonights for celebrating!!! :winner_third_h4h:

Archived