IGNORED

The Official Good Luck Yeovil Thread

bucksred

I would love Yeovil to come up with us. I admit that one or two of their fans got ideas above their station and it can be annoying but all fans can be like that (including us).

Anyway, good luck and i bet there will loads of City fans (including me) in the Yeovil end at Wembley cheering you on.

Not much Forest love in this thread then?!

Do you honestly hate us more than you're local rivals?

C'MON FOREST !

Nope I think Yeovil are a decent bunch meself..........also think your lot are a tad cocky about Yeovil too........

and I'd rather have Yeovil than Plymuff in our league too.

Edited by bucksred

Thanks for that.

RobinfromWincanton ( as we call him on our forum ) is completely unrepresentative of your typical Yeovil fan. I've had the pleasure of meeting him once at the "Meet The Manager" event with Russell Slade and even the host Geoff Twentyman, when RfW introduced himself, asked him to "Please make it a good question, Robin!".... :surrender:

Most of us, not all I admit, are still in awe of what the club, GJ and now RS have done for us. Ten years ago this weekend we won the Icis League title and got into the Conference and just four seasons ago, we entered the Football League. If some of us appear cocky and arrogant, then we do have something to be cocky and arrogant about. Your normal Yeovil fan is still shocked at being the 49th best team in the country on League placings....

I wish you well for next season and if we're playing you home and away in the League next season then yee-hah, we'll be up there with you and that is something to get excited about.

Best wishes

Martin

I'm rooting for Yeovil, personally there will be a raptous cheer if Stewy bangs a winner in against the northern scum,

Blackpool deserve it as they are probably 3rd best team in the league by a street, but i want yeovil to do it.

as for rovers, i wouldnt mind seeing them go up, but it would be pleasurable to see them get to wembley and then get hammered by the dons.