IGNORED

Psp With 6 Games For Sale

Ben4BCFC

Hey, I just thought that instead of putting it up on eBay, I could offer my fellow Bristol City supporters this beforehand, and also I am too lazy to go through with all the hassle of putting it up online and waiting 10 days for a reply only to find out noone wants it and I've wasted my time. :noexpression:

So anyway, I've got a PSP, it's as good as new but I just never use it anymore. I'm also including 6 games [Championship Manager; Metal Gear Acid; Peter Jackson's King Kong; Ridge Racer-(My personal Favourite;)); Dead To Rights: Reckoning and WipEout Pure] I'm also including the charger and a Spiderman UMD Movie which you can play on the PSP. Finally, I'm chucking in the 32mb Memory Card to go with it, so there is no need to worry about buying a memory card to save your games.

I'm open to offers and I will consider any given. So name your price . . :)

• Admin
Hey, I just thought that instead of putting it up on eBay, I could offer my fellow Bristol City supporters this beforehand, and also I am too lazy to go through with all the hassle of putting it up online and waiting 10 days for a reply only to find out noone wants it and I've wasted my time. :noexpression:

So anyway, I've got a PSP, it's as good as new but I just never use it anymore. I'm also including 6 games [Championship Manager; Metal Gear Acid; Peter Jackson's King Kong; Ridge Racer-(My personal Favourite;)); Dead To Rights: Reckoning and WipEout Pure] I'm also including the charger and a Spiderman UMD Movie which you can play on the PSP. Finally, I'm chucking in the 32mb Memory Card to go with it, so there is no need to worry about buying a memory card to save your games.

I'm open to offers and I will consider any given. So name your price . . :)

£90

Archived