IGNORED

This Is It Danny

Red_Jim

Tonight is the tip of the iceberg. EVERYONE who sits around me at the Gate can see what's wrong! Why can't that dozy git, leaning against his bloody post see it?! Why does he not try to put things right?! Managers with balls and the guts to take risks win things and are successful, not ones who have favourites (carey, peacock, butler) and are too short sighted to try ANYTHING new. It's a joke. 8,000 odd season tickets holders. We go every bloody week - me and my dad, home and away. I screamed, shouted, sang, did my throat hoarse on Saturday. Is it worth it? Are we going to get changes? Is anyone on that pitch besides Tinman, Hilly and Miller going to show any fight? NO. My dad's up there tonight, I've been working. He's one for looking on the bright side of things, but after the phone call we've just had, I've never heard him so down. You've reached the end of the line Wilson.

We're not the new Wigan. We aint good enough. Passing sideways and back gets you nowhere. WAKE UP WILSON, YOU AINT GOT A CLUE ANYMORE. Not even scotty could save us if he was here.

GO DANNY, SPARE US THE PAIN OF APRIL. because I'LL BE AT THE GAMES NO MATTER WHAT, because I'M TOO IN LOVE WITH THIS DAMNED FOOTBALL CLUB TO ABANDON THE TEAM. GO NOW WHILE WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE. WE'RE BECOMING A LAUGHING STOCK WITH THE REST OF DIVISION 2.

BOTTLERS.

CHOKERS.

END OF.

THE DOOR'S THERE DANNY. GET YER COAT MATE. :@ :dunno: :@

Guest exiledred

spot on. had enough of this crap. been on here since 7.15 tonight. i am tired, p*ssed off and still posting.

i am committed to this club, why aren't the players and wilson??

Agree with all you say.

We're all on here tonight because we care about city and we don't see our passion coming through from the players right now nor the manager.

How does Steve L feel ? Not to happy methinks - I think he cares too.

To repeat one of my earlier posts, it is not being negative to come on here ranting, it is just being realistic about the current form. Great if we do make but again, as many have said it will be despite Wilson not bacause of him

Archived