IGNORED

Bradley Orr

glastonred

Seeing Bradley Orr being interviewed in the dressing room after the match brought a tear to my eye. After all that he's been through this season he's come out of it with a true hero to the fans. Anyone can surely see that he truly loves this club, which has stuck with him through thick and thin. He gives everything for City, and when he does score, like Murray, he shows his true colours. Although not the most gifted of players, his standing with the fans, considering that a lot of people, not that long ago, were saying that he was the worst signing in recent years, has really been turned on its head. This is all down to Brad himself. He has risen out of mediocrity into star status and all credit must surely be given to him. I for one would love to see him play as many games as possible next season, because he deserves every penny of his wages.

Having had his groin merely centimetres from my face yesterday (an experience I'm not sure I will ever forget) when he was lifted up by the fans, whilst screaming "I ######ng love you all!" he certainly does love this football club and its fans. Well done to him for getting his head down, and proving to us all what an asset he is to City.

Having had his groin merely centimetres from my face yesterday (an experience I'm not sure I will ever forget) when he was lifted up by the fans, whilst screaming "I ######ng love you all!" he certainly does love this football club and its fans. Well done to him for getting his head down, and proving to us all what an asset he is to City.

well done to you for getting your head down also :innocent06:

Moving him into defence has done him the world of good he always looked a bit lost in midfield and games tended to pass him by. It is no nice to see a palyer that cares so much and it looked like he was about to cry in the dressing room after the game. I'm sure he'll remain part of the squad next season and will be given the chance to show he can make the step up.

My respect for Bradley over the last few months has risen through the roof. I will be honest and say i didnt rate him at the beginning of the season and for the first few months. However the last two months have shown what a good player he can be and in the last two months he has probably been our most consistant, if not best player. He has capped it off with goals against Forest Yeovil (to be fair he tried to miss it) and a stunner at Carlisle. He has got a huge passion for Bristol City and you could see it yesterday in the last few minutes when he was pumping his fist in the air to the fans lining the pitch and even telling us to invade the pitch at the end!

Bradley I take it all back. You have become a credit to this football club.

Seeing Bradley Orr being interviewed in the dressing room after the match brought a tear to my eye. After all that he's been through this season he's come out of it with a true hero to the fans. Anyone can surely see that he truly loves this club, which has stuck with him through thick and thin. He gives everything for City, and when he does score, like Murray, he shows his true colours. Although not the most gifted of players, his standing with the fans, considering that a lot of people, not that long ago, were saying that he was the worst signing in recent years, has really been turned on its head. This is all down to Brad himself. He has risen out of mediocrity into star status and all credit must surely be given to him. I for one would love to see him play as many games as possible next season, because he deserves every penny of his wages.

The key to Bradley's success has been centred on his attitude & chracter.They say what doesn't destroy you completely only makes you stronger and that has proved to be the case

He was treated properly by GJ who had two oportunities to banish him, ala Stewart-GJ saw something in him and also saw something I did and both Bradley & Brian Tinnion didn't-That he's a defender and a right back preferably, although he's not to scruffy as a third centre back in a back three.

There are also signs that he is improving with his distribution, crossing & forward play.Goals have come as a result against the better teams.

For the season?

8/10 on the playing side

9/10 For having the heart and the character to turn adversity into opportunity.

Well done Bradley.

The key to Bradley's success has been centred on his attitude & chracter.They say what doesn't destroy you completely only makes you stronger and that has proved to be the case

He was treated properly by GJ who had two oportunities to banish him, ala Stewart-GJ saw something in him and also saw something I did and both Bradley & Brian Tinnion didn't-That he's a defender and a right back preferably, although he's not to scruffy as a third centre back in a back three.

There are also signs that he is improving with his distribution, crossing & forward play.Goals have come as a result against the better teams.

For the season?

8/10 on the playing side

9/10 For having the heart and the character to turn adversity into opportunity.

Well done Bradley.

I just got told off by one your cronies for dragging up something you said 20 months ago. I see it's ok for you to do it if its something you got right rather than a complete pile of insulting crap aimed at a manager whose done nothing but good for this club.

I just got told off by one your cronies for dragging up something you said 20 months ago. I see it's ok for you to do it if its something you got right rather than a complete pile of insulting crap aimed at a manager whose done nothing but good for this club.

Great, another vitriolic moron. :bruce_h4h:

For pitys sake weve just been promoted, yet so so called fans have to resort to scoring points.

Jaybee I don't always agree with BB; but then again the guy deserves some respect for his dedication.

We all say things we regret particulary during the hard times, lets for now enjoy the good times eh??

Great, another vitriolic moron. :bruce_h4h:

For pitys sake weve just been promoted, yet so so called fans have to resort to scoring points.

Jaybee I don't always agree with BB; but then again the guy deserves some respect for his dedication.

We all say things we regret particulary during the hard times, lets for now enjoy the good times eh??

And you do that by calling people morons do you?

I apologise if my comment was mistimed. But I'm not a moron thanks all the same.

Archived