IGNORED

City To Sell Keogh!

harry__bcfc

There have been scouts at reserve and first team games to watch Keogh. The teams that have definitly got scouts at Ashton Gate are Middlesborugh, Portsmouth and Newcastle. There may also be other clubs watching that we don't know about. Do you think it is just Keogh they are looking at or maybe more City players?

There have been scouts at reserve and first team games to watch Keogh. The teams that have definitly got scouts at Ashton Gate are Middlesborugh, Portsmouth and Newcastle. There may also be other clubs watching that we don't know about. Do you think it is just Keogh they are looking at or maybe more City players?

Remember the rumour about Orr going to Newcastle? This sounds similar to that. He has done well this season but is yet to prove himself in the Championship, let alone be ready for the Premiership.

So by 'City to sell Keogh!' you mean 'Premiership scouts may have been at our games, and might have been watching Keogh, or might not have been'. I very much doubt that Keogh is the sort of player Johnson will look to offload. Now we're in the Championship it should be easier to hold onto our young players.

Remember the rumour about Orr going to Newcastle? This sounds similar to that. He has done well this season but is yet to prove himself in the Championship, let alone be ready for the Premiership.

When they've proven themselves, prices go ridiculous.

I would think Keogh is the perfect player for a big club to scout; potential with a natural will-to-win and a level of ability.

The Orr rumour was stupid as a figure in excess of £2m was also banded about as part of the rumour.

I can see this one having more substance.

I would think Keogh is the perfect player for a big club to scout; potential with a natural will-to-win and a level of ability.

The Orr rumour was stupid as a figure in excess of £2m was also banded about as part of the rumour.

I HEARD SATURDAY THAT HE WAS OFF TO VILLA FOR 2MILLION, DONE DEAL

I'm not so sure. Keogh has done well but he is a third choice centre back. I very much doubt he will be good enough to be a Premiership player but possibly as good as someone like Matt Hill?

And I think the Orr rumour was 1m in the News of the World?

Guest stevo the cool man!

yes i think this is true as i was talking to keogh earier when he was on the boat. he didnt want to tell me to much though!

I will tell you 300% that Rich isnt going anywhere..... trust me.....

I hope you're right mate, keoghs very unlucky he isn't a first team regular, i'm almost certain he would be in most league one teams!

But our defense has been immense this season, hardly put a foot wrong.

I'd deffinately like to keep him on our books.

I hope you're right mate, keoghs very unlucky he isn't a first team regular, i'm almost certain he would be in most league one teams!

But our defense has been immense this season, hardly put a foot wrong.

I'd deffinately like to keep him on our books.

He is very happy here, he loves this club alot.

God, can you believe lm still hanging

There are scouts from Premiership clubs at every game in League One & Two every week.

How many players moved to the Premiership from League One last season for decent money??

I can think of Cotterill, then I'm struggling.

Being in The Championship will make a big difference to who we can keep and who we can attract, so don't worry.

Being in The Championship will make a big difference to who we can keep and who we can attract

Agreed BB. What I think that we have to be careful of now is the agents who will look to interest us in overpriced, overrated players from the Premiership. We don't need journeymen players screwing us to build their pension funds.

I'm sure that GJ will be extremely prudent and focus upon developing talent, although we all accept that a blend of experienced players will be essential.

Looking at the Championship games today it seems as though a very popular way of adding quality to a squad is by season-long loans from Premiership clubs. Plymouth and Birmingham have both enjoyed the fruits of such arrangements.

It will be interesting to see, during the Summer, the contacts which GJ has with other Premiership clubs and the nuggets that he can unearth for us.

There are scouts from Premiership clubs at every game in League One & Two every week.

How many players moved to the Premiership from League One last season for decent money??

I can think of Cotterill, then I'm struggling.

Being in The Championship will make a big difference to who we can keep and who we can attract, so don't worry.

Hoskins and Williams moved to the premiership from rotherham, not sure how much for though (granted they're soon to be championship)

Oh, and also Folan of Chesterfield went to Wigan.

Archived