IGNORED

You B******ds!

bad_shrek

There we are, two months ago in 17th place. People are starting to think we're screwed . Even some of us gasheads are starting to think its over.

Then we start to actually play like an amazing team, rise up the leauge quickly, get to the JPT Final after beating you on the way, and finally reach the playoffs with a last gasp win over Top of the leauge hartlepool.

Then you have to go and get promoted and outshine us again!!

You B******ds!

Oh well, never mind and well done, your not getting two leauges above us though, we'll catch you soon enough!

see you in a couple of years!

Shrek

There we are, two months ago in 17th place. People are starting to think we're screwed . Even some of us gasheads are starting to think its over.

Then we start to actually play like an amazing team, rise up the leauge quickly, get to the JPT Final after beating you on the way, and finally reach the playoffs with a last gasp win over Top of the leauge hartlepool.

You B******ds!

Oh well, never mind and well done, your not getting two leauges above us though, we'll catch you soon enough!

Shrek

don't know whether you are complimenting us or taking the mickey!! Good luck in the lottery of the play offs. Even stevens for your lot now.

You B******ds!

Shrek

Thanks for the warning. ;)

You B******ds!

Shrek

Firstly, the words amazing and Bristol Rovers don't lie well together.

Yeah you got to the 'paint pot' Final, and lost. You did beat us fair and square.

You are in the play-offs, and deserve to be. You won't want to lose in two finals would you, and the 'paint pot' is nothing compared to a play-off final defeat, believe me.

Maybe your six fingers are getting muddled but it's League not Leauge.

Will the Gash bottle it?

Firstly, the words amazing and Bristol Rovers don't lie well together.

Yeah you got to the 'paint pot' Final, and lost. You did beat us fair and square.

You are in the play-offs, and deserve to be. You won't want to lose in two finals would you, and the 'paint pot' is nothing compared to a play-off final defeat, believe me.

Maybe your six fingers are getting muddled but it's League not Leauge.

Will the Gash bottle it?

ha ha ha that did make I larf!! I hope they don't blow it or they may be selling alot of kleenex in Asdal!! :rofl2br:

Good luck in the playoffs, have to say if i had to pick a team to win them it would be you lot, you've hit form at the right time, although it would be mildly ammusing to be 2 leagues above you i truly hope you get promoted, as finals of tinpot trophys have shown both clubs have the fanbase to be higher in the league than we are, and i for one would be more than happy to resume our rivalry properly in the championship in a few years time. Bristol deserves and should have both clubs in the championship at least, both have been underachieving for many years, hopefully this is the start of a big upturn of fortune for bristol Football.

ah it was a bit of friendly banter. But guess what, a few of you had to go and read the wrong thing into it.

It was (Nearly) a genuine complement.

I'm not overly disappointed that you lot went up, it was on the cards for a long time, however, i think our rise into the play-off's is more of an achievement, considering we're a "tin pot pikey" team.

Spud55 seems to be the only one here that read it for what it was. (as for WTFiGO my brothers a spitting image of yours so :tounge: )

Anyway, we made it to where we aimed to be this season, Its the best we've had in years and long may it continue.

Long live Bristol Football,

Heres to possibly the best season in the west country for a hell of a long time!

Guest DanC
Heres to possibly the best season in the west country for a hell of a long time!

Just a huge shame that you will not be joining the party! Tell me how does it feel to have Former Non League clubs Yeovil&Cheltenham Overtake you? How does it also feel to see Wallsal, Hartlepool and Swindon bounce back to League one football only a season after being relegated.

Remind me how many years have you now been playing in the basement league now? Or is it so long you can't remember?

Enjoy trips to Accrington, Macclesfield, Barnet etc whilst were playing the likes of Charlton, Watford, Wigan, Sheff Wed, Palace, Coventry and Leicester oh and don't forget the massive games against Plymouth and Cardiff to also look forward to.

All that and not even a West country derby for your lot next season. What a shame.

ah it was a bit of friendly banter. But guess what, a few of you had to go and read the wrong thing into it.

It was (Nearly) a genuine complement.

I'm not overly disappointed that you lot went up, it was on the cards for a long time, however, i think our rise into the play-off's is more of an achievement, considering we're a "tin pot pikey" team.

Spud55 seems to be the only one here that read it for what it was. (as for WTFiGO my brothers a spitting image of yours so :tounge: )

Anyway, we made it to where we aimed to be this season, Its the best we've had in years and long may it continue.

Long live Bristol Football,

Quite happy to have banter on here from you sags....trouble is far too many of you are full of sh i t and are very well balanced- large chip on both shoulders. Its working out which ones apart from the good Dr who are intelligent, and those who shouldnt be allowed away from their village

I never understood the dislike so many City fans have about you till this season.

Enjoy the pray offs they're fun............

good luck bad shrek & good luck to the rovers.

I hate the sh*t that fans have against eachother for no reason. It doesn't make you more of a fan of your own club, only worse. grow up.

viva city, viva bristol, viva west country, viva cider, viuva england, viva britain, viva europe, viva the world.

p.s. I AM SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A trip to Lincoln week thursday is almost tempting to get it off the 92 and watch the gas crash out as its a fairly local game, thats providing my dad can get me up there on a thursday night and wants to take me. Be a good laugh to watch their final chances for the season dashed.

The award for the first and only team to lose in a final at the Millenium Stadium AND Wembley in the SAME season goes to:

BRISTOL ROVERS! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

STUCK IN THE BASEMENT

YOU'LL STILL BE STUCK IN THE BASEMENT

STUCK IN THE BAAASEMENT

YOU'LL STILL BE STUCK IN THE BASEMENT!

good luck bad shrek & good luck to the rovers.

I hate the sh*t that fans have against eachother for no reason. It doesn't make you more of a fan of your own club, only worse. grow up.

viva city, viva bristol, viva west country, viva cider, viuva england, viva britain, viva europe, viva the world.

p.s. I AM SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B*llocks to bad shrek and B*llocks to Rovers, staying down, staying down, staying down :winner_third_h4h:

You B******ds!

Shrek

Back at you, I got in the car ecstatic only to hear you guys had sneaked into the playoffs! It's not that I have a particular problem with you guys, just that I know that the local press will make your achievements seem greater than ours if you go up.

trouble is, ive hardly seen anything in the press about us. Its been all about you. But considering its Trolls first full season as a manager, its not a bad achievement is it?

as for the vitriol from others, its almost comical. If your so sure your so much better than us, then why do you hate us so much? i know were much better than estonia, so i don't hate them.

Forever ONE team in Bristol, your the scum of bristol shrek, face the facts.

If were the scum of Bristol then we must exist,so that makes 2 teams in Bristol,1 absolutely brilliant team (YOU) and one scummy team (US)..SO there are 2 teams in Bristol then ..thats the facts matey.

trouble is, ive hardly seen anything in the press about us. Its been all about you. But considering its Trolls first full season as a manager, its not a bad achievement is it?

as for the vitriol from others, its almost comical. If your so sure your so much better than us, then why do you hate us so much? i know were much better than estonia, so i don't hate them.

Listen mate...not all City fans hate gas heads. I don't mind admitting I do not; I have always said as long as you are 1 place behind us you can follow us up the leagues and I will be well chuffed... its good for Bristol, its good for west country sport and its good for the coffers.

You have had an amazing run and Trolls fully deserves his gaffer of the month award. By finishing 6th I think you have done yourselves a massive favour in avoiding MK Dons until the final if you get there which I think you will.

here's a bit of trivia... when was the last time a team got to play at the Millennium and Wembley in the same season?? You may well set a record which will never be equalled.

If were the scum of Bristol then we must exist,so that makes 2 teams in Bristol,1 absolutely brilliant team (YOU) and one scummy team (US)..SO there are 2 teams in Bristol then ..thats the facts matey.

This is a bit stupid but never mind I'm bored in work your all wrong there are 4 teams in bristol if you includ bristol manor farm and mangotsfield

Ok ok ok, you can have a small part of our glory, that scummy team that play at the rugby ground in whorefield in blue and white tesco bags, gas forever scum.

Archived