IGNORED

If You Have World....

Ian M

Been tryin all day, stops whilst they are leaving the coach, sometimes just get audio from then on. Amount of times I've seen that bloke/viking/pirate say next stop Ashton Gate.... World has been prety good this season, bar missing 1st half commentry yesterday :grr: they could do with getting it sorted for other browser's etc too

thought this video was also going to be made public after midnight.....

wont play for me either, will play the Radio News & Classic games but not the TV news, the football background thing comes up on the screen but it just wont play, very frustrating I just want to watch it, is something wrong with my PC :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

wont play for me either, will play the Radio News & Classic games but not the TV news, the football background thing comes up on the screen but it just wont play, very frustrating I just want to watch it, is something wrong with my PC :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

probably just hundreds of people watching it at the moment. Try it later on when the demand has declined a bit.

Archived