IGNORED

The Run Continues

Dan Of The Dolman

Our impressive run has continued with a penalty victory over Bournemouth at Dean Court. After conceding early, we equalised through Brendon Mitchell. 1-1 at halftime. Bournemouth scored first again but Mitchell equalised for a second time from a corner from Matt Tancock. City held their nerve in the shootout while Bournemouth lost theirs. City only missed one penalty and that was Stu Urch.

Our impressive run has continued with a penalty victory over Bournemouth at Dean Court. After conceding early, we equalised through Brendon Mitchell. 1-1 at halftime. Bournemouth scored first again but Mitchell equalised for a second time from a corner from Matt Tancock. City held their nerve in the shootout while Bournemouth lost theirs. City only missed one penalty and that was Stu Urch.

So i take it Matt took one?

Yes well done to all, but we should of wrapped the game up at h/t. We started off a bit stuttery but the football flowed and we played some good stuff. Second hald we went off the boil again (tiredness?) and i think we will be a very strong team if we can maybe fit one or 2 more friendlies in. Pete, Greg and Brendon all stood out for me but everyone done there part.

Welldone lads

I'm not going to lie to you Wayne, I just want to re-live the moment... :innocent06:

don't blame you...that reminds me to conatc my old club for the 101 best wayne macey goals.....yes once apone a time i scored a few..not 101 of course that was just the amount of own goals. :noexpression:

Archived