IGNORED

Michal Pospisil

Ecko

We don't need him now...

and as he couldn't be arsed to come earlier..........

it shows his wallet is more important than his commitment to City.

So i don't think we should sign him now!!.

:farmer:

Wasnt so much money, he wanted to play in at least the Championship. At the time we were only in the play-off positions I believe.

I think we will get him

We don't need him now...

and as he couldn't be arsed to come earlier..........

it shows his wallet is more important than his commitment to City.

So i don't think we should sign him now!!.

I disagree. He said that he wanted to fight for his place at Hearts. There in nothing wrong with that. He also said that he was tempted by City and was impressed. If he now wants to leave then we should get him.

I disagree. He said that he wanted to fight for his place at Hearts.

... No, there was the cost of him and his extended family being put up in 5 star luxury, that was a warning to what he really wanted.

If we are going to sign a Czech player, then why not go for the likes of Pecka, from FK Mladá Boleslav or Černý or Poborský from SK Dynamo Č. Budějovice, or even Blažek from FC Slovan Liberec?.

There are a lot more commited players than a "mercenary" like Pospisil.

And on lower wages and expenses.

his only issue for nothing joining seemed to be that he didn't want to get stuck playing league 1 football if we didn't go up.

money and other terms were sorted, he just didn't seem keen on League 1 football and who can blame him, if he is still keen I see no reason why not.

... No, there was the cost of him and his extended family being put up in 5 star luxury, that was a warning to what he really wanted.

If we are going to sign a Czech player, then why not go for the likes of Pecka, from FK Mladá Boleslav or Černý or Poborský from SK Dynamo Č. Budějovice, or even Blažek from FC Slovan Liberec?.

There are a lot more commited players than a "mercenary" like Pospisil.

And on lower wages and expenses.

Someones been playing FM07. :D

BCAGFC

The bottom line is he wanted a clause wherby he could get to buggery if we didn't go up, so just shows that he wasn't arsed whether he joined City or any other club, it was the standard he cared about, not the club.

NO THANKS

The bottom line is he wanted a clause wherby he could get to buggery if we didn't go up, so just shows that he wasn't arsed whether he joined City or any other club, it was the standard he cared about, not the club.

NO THANKS

That was just a rumour.

The line from GJ was that he wanted to make a go of it at Hearts and felt he could still be a first team player for them but he was impressed with us and if the situation with Hearts changed he'd be happy to consider it.

Archived