IGNORED

Pirates

Milton Red

As most of you know there is film being released in the cinemas later this month (the weekend of the play off finals) called 'Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End'.

As our neighbours from North Bristol are nicknamed 'The Pirates' lets hope it's the end of their world when they fail in play offs!

As most of you know there is film being released in the cinemas later this month (the weekend of the play off finals) called 'Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End'.

As our neighbours from North Bristol are nicknamed 'The Pirates' lets hope it's the end of their world when they fail in play offs!

Go to bed.

I like that, nice info. and word-play. Must admit, I will chortle quite loudly if the Gash now muck it up.

I am sooooooo happy. :city:

Archived