IGNORED

Possible New City Kit?

Betelgeuse

In red and white of course! This is puma's new 'basic' design, Brentford have a simular one for thier new away kit, do you think we'l end up with the red version? These are Luton's new kits.

I hope not.....they look a little bit dated to me.

I quite like them, though prefer the single sleeve stripe of this season

Whatever happens, PLEASE can we have the SAME design for home and away - in different colours. I really don't like having different designs for home and away - I think this seasons away shirt would have looked so much better in the same design as the home shirt!

In red and white of course! This is puma's new 'basic' design, Brentford have a simular one for thier new away kit, do you think we'l end up with the red version? These are Luton's new kits.

Yes, I think we will. You only have to look at this season's basic Puma design, worn by the likes of City, Stoke and Reading to notice the replication of the neckline and single sleeve stripe.

The only exception have been Spurs roundneck front, with a lower neckline at the back. This is more in tune with Puma's international range of attire, adorned by the likes of: Czech Republic, Ivory Coast, Cameroon amongst others.

And yes, I am beginning to sound like a t*rt from a television fashion programme.

Archived