IGNORED

Player Of The Year Awards Tonight

Dollymarie

Just a final reminder about tonights awards. Doors open at 6:45, there are still some tickets left. Ring the ticket office, or any spare will be available on the door.

Players, Gary Johnson and Steve Lansdown will all be there. Watch a review of the season, ask the manager or Chairman a question, see who wins this years players awards, plus the new Fan of the year award (as voted by the players themselves) And if that isnt enough theres also a set from Fred Wedlock and a raffle. All for just £5!!

Even I'm getting excited now.

Come along, you know you want to. :city:

Just a final reminder about tonights awards. Doors open at 6:45, there are still some tickets left. Ring the ticket office, or any spare will be available on the door.

Players, Gary Johnson and Steve Lansdown will all be there. Watch a review of the season, ask the manager or Chairman a question, see who wins this years players awards, plus the new Fan of the year award (as voted by the players themselves) And if that isnt enough theres also a set from Fred Wedlock and a raffle. All for just £5!!

I'm jealous :gaah:

As one post already mentions, players wont mind people signing shirts/ wearing shirts etc?

Archived