IGNORED

Back From Tranmere

leadman

thats my ***kin lot, a team that didnt lack effort and determination but couldnt create ONE decent chance in 90 mins, how they only lost 1-0 is down to tranmere being a poor team, thay had a crate load of guilt edge chances, 3 in the 1st half, hit the bar twice in the secound,balooned over the bar from 3 yards and then the goal, we had one shot from fortune that went 10 yards over the bar and a backpass from wilkshire in injury time, despite this we had most of the posestion, wilkshire and goodfellow offerd nothing out wide and i couldnt help but feel sorry for the front two who ran there nads off and won some good knockdowns only to see them come to nothing with the lack of midfield support.

are once sollid back four are now very average, the number of croses that came in and they won was awfull, they must of won at least 60% of them, in midfield fortune looked every bit a centre half and tinnions left foot offered nothing, roberts movement was not the best only miller would get above average for is performance and countless headers won, despite all this roberts still offered more than pcock and we should stick with him for a couple more games.

if we dont get a decent loanee or two we will struggle to make the play-offs on what we have seen over the past few weeks.

isnt it about time that we look back over wilson reign .

we can come to some conclussion, every season we have a terrific run of form, swiftly folowed by a bout of total crapness, we are now the worst team in the 2nd division, we have been held by wycombe, beaten by stockport, oldham and now tranmere, we will no doubt point to tommys injury, browns broken leg, pcock total loss of form ect ect ect, on the brown thing wernt we all saying drop him anyway, well I'm putting my hands up now, brown is the only player capable of creating anything, tinnion aint neither is wilkshire, tommys a battler and wins most things but he aint the great assister is he.

summing up and for the first time (i think) ever, its time to say

WILSON OUT, WILSON OUT, WILSON OUT

we cant carry on with this great one min, sh*te the next

Guest eviltaxman

From what we heard on the radio, whilst in the chatroom, I would give Phillips 7 or 8 out of 10... mainly 'cause of the saves he had to pull off.

Maybe increase Colsey to 7/10 for the clearance he made.

Guest eviltaxman
What was the team spirit like esp. early on

radio BRIS WENT ON ABOUT Hill coles / Hill Phillips etc Arguing amongst themselves

Old Spot is right... what was happening?

It sounded like half the team were trying out for WWE Tag Team titles :P

yes there was some arguing, Phillips screamed a lot and good for him, someone needed to. Danny was screaming too, from time to time. We all screamed at the linesman nearest to us who was not good. There was some talking between Tinman and Hill (I think) on the pitch after most of the players had gone off.

If we had played a better team we'd have lost by more, which doesn't give me much hope for April.

And what about April - if we make it to Div 1 we'll be playing better teams that Plymouth and QPR week in week out, there will be no let-up, no visits to the likes of Wycombe, Stockport and Tranny. QPR and Plymouth will be the top two because they seem to have the fight in them to dig-out a win when they're losing. Also, QPR have invested well in strikers.

I left Prenton wondering if it will be this cold when we play them next season.

What was the team spirit like esp. early on

radio BRIS WENT ON ABOUT Hill coles / Hill Phillips etc Arguing amongst themselves

Every corner Phillips was at Hill.

He had a right go at him after HIll had CLEARED a chance caused by Goodfellow giving away possession.

Don't know why but Phillips was in a right paddy all night, the Tranmere fans were enjoying the fact that he went off on one evry time the ball came into our half.

Not sure, it was at the far end, funnily (umm not) the goal that was scored would have been a sitter for Phillips to save had he done what he had until then, stayed on his line! Instead he comes out, falls over backwards and misses it completely.

I don't like to say too much negative stuff about our goalie but he should wheel out a pram full of toys and put it in the goalmouth next game. :@

thats my ***kin lot, a team that didnt lack effort and determination but couldnt create ONE decent chance in 90 mins, how they only lost 1-0 is down to tranmere being a poor team, thay had a crate load of guilt edge chances, 3 in the 1st half, hit the bar twice in the secound,balooned over the bar from 3 yards and then the goal, we had one shot from fortune that went 10 yards over the bar and a backpass from wilkshire in injury time, despite this we had most of the posestion, wilkshire and goodfellow offerd nothing out wide and i couldnt help but feel sorry for the front two who ran there nads off and won some good knockdowns only to see them come to nothing with the lack of midfield support.

are once sollid back four are now very average, the number of croses that came in and they won was awfull, they must of won at least 60% of them, in midfield fortune looked every bit a centre half and tinnions left foot offered nothing, roberts movement was not the best only miller would get above average for is performance and countless headers won, despite all this roberts still offered more than pcock and we should stick with him for a couple more games.

if we dont get a decent loanee or two we will struggle to make the play-offs on what we have seen over the past few weeks.

isnt it about time that we look back over wilson reign .

we can come to some conclussion, every season we have a terrific run of form, swiftly folowed by a bout of total crapness, we are now the worst team in the 2nd division, we have been held by wycombe, beaten by stockport, oldham and now tranmere, we will no doubt point to tommys injury, browns broken leg, pcock total loss of form ect ect ect, on the brown thing wernt we all saying drop him anyway, well I'm putting my hands up now, brown is the only player capable of creating anything, tinnion aint neither is wilkshire, tommys a battler and wins most things but he aint the great assister is he.

summing up and for the first time (i think) ever, its time to say

WILSON OUT, WILSON OUT, WILSON OUT

we cant carry on with this great one min, sh*te the next

got to a agree we were s h 1 t .. end of....

WILSON SORT IT OUT :dunno:

Yeah yer right Cider Head, we were ruddy awful!

We couldn`t wait to get out of Prenton Park an

get back home after that display last night.

You don`t go from a team who won 11 in a row

to the ribbish they played last night if thur aint

something wrong behind the scenes!

It was more like a school playground the way our

players were havin` a go at eachother!!! What the

ruddy hell was ole that about??????

The team an the manager seem to have lost the plot

big time! They can still put it right, but to be honest

we can`t see um doin` it now, you don`t go up if

you don`t win games, an we can`t see um winnin`

many games cos THEY CAN`T SCORE GOALS! We know

it, you know it but Mr Wilson says he aint bringin` a

player in on loan just for the SAKE of it!!!!!!

For Gods SAKE we need a ruddy GOALSCORER for

the SAKE of gettin` ruddy PROMOTION!! An you only

have til the end of the day!!!! SORT IT Mr Wilson!!!

Please note we have never knocked DW since we have

been using this forum! But our patence be runnin`

very thin! :@ :@ :@

Archived