IGNORED

England V Brazil

City_pete1

Sorry this is non-city...

Is anyone going to England v Brazil at Wembley? I won the right to 1 ticket in the FA ticket ballot. I'm well excited but it means I have to go to the game on my own which I am a bit gutted about. I was wondering if anyone Bristol based is driving up and fancies lift sharing and splitting the costs (as its a Friday night game I don't fancy the train). I get a half day on Fridays so would not mind what time we left.

PM me if you are. Thanks...

yes i am pete mate with three mates got me oyster cards for the tube as there is a radius of a mile and a half no parking around the ground

so its a stop at uxbridge park up and a tube to the ground **easy**

unfortunately i don't think there will be any room in the motor :gaah:

• SC&T Board Members
Yep - me too. Getting the tube up from Fulham....

Hello Fulham Red - didn't know you were going to this one! What part of the ground? "Wokingham Red" and I will also be there ... plus two Spurs fans from Nottingham!

Guest DanC

I shall be going to the game, Looking forward to it. Was going to go by train but it now looks as though I may be driving up on my own.

I shall be going to the game, Looking forward to it. Was going to go by train but it now looks as though I may be driving up on my own.

I am well excited about the game, and not going to miss it just because I only got one ticket (Block 547 just incase anyone close).

don't suppose you want to lift share and split the cost do you mate? I went to the U21 game at that was supposed to be a parking ban, but a lot of little places to park were around as long as you went early-ish. (I was told, I actually got the train).

Pete

I am well excited about the game, and not going to miss it just because I only got one ticket (Block 547 just incase anyone close).

don't suppose you want to lift share and split the cost do you mate? I went to the U21 game at that was supposed to be a parking ban, but a lot of little places to park were around as long as you went early-ish. (I was told, I actually got the train).

Pete

506 me

I'm travelling up on my own but meeting up with two Tranmere mates of mine when I get there. Catching the 12pm train up from BTM. Anyone else on this one and up for a few canson the journey?

i looked at the train but it is a bit of a rush on the way back. The tubes at wembley were rammed with hige ques after u21 game, and with 30,000 more people god only nos how long it will take. I still might though.

alright lads, hope you don't mind me crashing the thread, Rotherham contingent will be there as usual for a few cheeky beers, maybe catch up with a few of you, P.S does Chris Brown post on here anyone know as I speak to him occasionally on the official England board. He apparently missed Saturdays game as he's on holiday at the moment!

Cheers, Deano

:englandsmile4wf:

alright lads, hope you don't mind me crashing the thread, Rotherham contingent will be there as usual for a few cheeky beers, maybe catch up with a few of you, P.S does Chris Brown post on here anyone know as I speak to him occasionally on the official England board. He apparently missed Saturdays game as he's on holiday at the moment!

Cheers, Deano

:englandsmile4wf:

Alright Deano, I'm pretty sure Chris posts under the alias 'Taunton City' on here. Seems you were right about your prediction on the EF forum for the game on Saturday. Your lot looked disinterested against us. Good luck for next season

i looked at the train but it is a bit of a rush on the way back. The tubes at wembley were rammed with hige ques after u21 game, and with 30,000 more people god only nos how long it will take. I still might though.

Yeah he does post on here some times, but he is on holiday till next thursday, he is totaly gutted bout missing sat, spoke to him a few times since and he is well peed off!

Problem solved. National Express do a return ticket from Bristol (leaving 14.15 and arriving at 18.00) to Wembly Syadium Coach park (leaving 22.30 home 02.15) for £24. Door to door with no hassel, I will take that!

Pete

We were looking at this option, just gets to London too late to have a decent session before the match for us.

Guest DanC
Problem solved. National Express do a return ticket from Bristol (leaving 14.15 and arriving at 18.00) to Wembly Syadium Coach park (leaving 22.30 home 02.15) for £24. Door to door with no hassel, I will take that!

Pete

Hey Thanks for posting this. Looks like I will also be going by national express. Cheaper than driving, And saves the hassle of driving through London and trying to find somewhere to park.

Hey Thanks for posting this. Looks like I will also be going by national express. Cheaper than driving, And saves the hassle of driving through London and trying to find somewhere to park.

Exactly my thoughts. It does not leave long in London which is a shame, but it is cheap and no hassle.

Archived