IGNORED

Supporter Of The Year

Rich

Well done Ian. It couldn't have been anyone else> Your dedication to the cause is amazing,your brother must be very proud of you, as I am to sit and talk with you. Well done, now have a rest. See you next season. Rich. :chant6ez::clapping::superman:

In fairness to Ian he went to over 650 concecative matches for city(league and cup) which is some record!! I think personally all ten are winners in their own right. Hats off to them all!!

Fair enough, 650 consecutive BCFC games is an amazing record and well done to him for his fantastic support for this club. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Fair enough, 650 consecutive BCFC games is an amazing record and well done to him for his fantastic support for this club. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

He also helped his brother attend matches ,home and away pushing his wheelchair. (I hope he wanted to go).

He also helped his brother attend matches ,home and away pushing his wheelchair. (I hope he wanted to go).

Yes heard that a very dedicated fan. He must have spent a packet watching city over 650 matches thats a few annual salaries!!!

I remember reading about this bloke when the nominations were announced and was very impressed at his record. Well done to him.

although the main site did get something wrong I'm sure....somehow he helped his brother attend 40 home and 16 away games this season.... have i really missed that many home games this year?!?

Fair play to the guy though. 650 consecutive matches is phenomenal without helping someone else get to lots of matches, let alone with. :clapping:

although the main site did get something wrong I'm sure....somehow he helped his brother attend 40 home and 16 away games this season.... have i really missed that many home games this year?!?

Fair play to the guy though. 650 consecutive matches is phenomenal without helping someone else get to lots of matches, let alone with. :clapping:

I haven't checked the site but I can confirm that the nomination stated that Ian had helped his brother attend that many matches over the past two seasons.

fair play to him, but the one thing i was confussed about. it said he had attended 40 homes games this season. have we actually played 40 home games this season?

23 league, 2/3 JTP, 3 FA cup. at a push we have only played 30 home games this season

The nomination said that Ian had helped his brother to attend 40 home games and 16 away over the last two seasons.

http://www.bristolcityst.org.uk/trust_news...cle000309.shtml

Any of the nominees would have been a worthy winner(s). We have some great supporters.

What about cider head ???!!!! :noexpression:

I got no complaints on the winner (i did think red top would win it)

It's ian's moment let him enjoy! worthy winner and well done.

I was talking to tompo and milo about the supporter of the year award

as it should be in different forms as like a group award etc, becuse i would have

nominated the trust for getting the ashton gate 8 together, that was a special moment.

but for me to have won i would have felt uncomfertable with it as stated by others in the past

north street and others had chipped in to help with the EE, so really awards should be a individual

one and a group one.

But i thank those who nominated me and i went to the awards for them, Having said that it was a really good night

and i really enjoyed it.

I got no complaints on the winner (i did think red top would win it)

It's ian's moment let him enjoy! worthy winner and well done.

I was talking to tompo and milo about the supporter of the year award

as it should be in different forms as like a group award etc, becuse i would have

nominated the trust for getting the ashton gate 8 together, that was a special moment.

but for me to have won i would have felt uncomfertable with it as stated by others in the past

north street and others had chipped in to help with the EE, so really awards should be a individual

one and a group one.

But i thank those who nominated me and i went to the awards for them, Having said that it was a really good night

and i really enjoyed it.

I second what Cider Head said about Ian C. Nice guy and thoroughly deserving winner. He doesn't just push the wheelchair, he pushes it FROM TEMPLE MEADS TO ASHTON GATE. Sorry to 'shout', but anyone who has walked that journey just once knows it's a hell of a long way and hardly a pleasure at the best of times, never mind pushing a wheelchair too!

Also had the pleasure of meeting Cider Head for the first time. I was sat next to him throughout but only sussed who he actually was towards the end of the evening when he was 'announced'! What a good guy. I may disagree with him over the importance of opening the EE when the ground's not full (something that may not be such a concern next season!), but I admire the fact he's not just got off his backside to campaign for something he believes in, and also puts his own time and money into making supporting City a more enjoyable experience by offering an 'alternative' website etc. That's bloody hard to do over a long period, as we found out with The Incider fanzine, so I take my hat off to him for his dedication, award or no award.

Also had the pleasure of meeting Cider Head for the first time. I was sat next to him throughout but only sussed who he actually was towards the end of the evening when he was 'announced'! What a good guy. I may disagree with him over the importance of opening the EE when the ground's not full (something that may not be such a concern next season!), but I admire the fact he's not just got off his backside to campaign for something he believes in, and also puts his own time and money into making supporting City a more enjoyable experience by offering an 'alternative' website etc. That's bloody hard to do over a long period, as we found out with The Incider fanzine, so I take my hat off to him for his dedication, award or no award.

Like wise and thanks i appreciate that.

your efforts should not go unoticed helping jamie cooper out for his big day at the millennium and well done,

i had you down to win last night but it was not to be and as you said we've all done our bit following city.

• Admin
Well done Ian. It couldn't have been anyone else> Your dedication to the cause is amazing,your brother must be very proud of you, as I am to sit and talk with you. Well done, now have a rest. See you next season. Rich. :chant6ez::clapping::superman:

What about cider head ???!!!! :noexpression:

Fan of the year 2006/07

Cider Heads vote gets read out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uWxiU7uxO0

the winner could have easily been any of the 10 nominated as well as many that were not, but the award went to a very worthy:

Ian Cottle

Also had the pleasure of meeting Cider Head for the first time. I was sat next to him throughout but only sussed who he actually was towards the end of the evening when he was 'announced'! What a good guy.

RedTop, why don't you come aboard the yellow sub? I'm sure cider head would even give you your very own 'Incider' section for your very own take on current BCFC news and views.

Does anyone know exactly who 'MaloneFM' is?

Archived