IGNORED

Someone Who Hasn't Been Thanked..

redsontour

Over these past few brilliant days practically everybody involved with Bristol City has been thanked by fans and players, and deservidly so..I however would personnally like to congratulate one of those people that many fans would perhaps not appreciate, because most of her work is done very quietly and with more class than many people involved in football in the upper reaches could even dream about.

Stand up, our President, Mrs Marina Dolman..

I have met Mrs Dolman many times, and whether it was after a defeat, or a victory, she would greet everyone like a long lost friend, discuss the game, the season and the players..and week in, week out (has she ever missed a home game?) she would be sat in the directors box cheering on the boys in red.

Harry Dolman was the greatest Chairman this club has seen, and despite him passing away many years ago, her support for the team he loved has not faltered, how many clubs in the premiership could claim such unwaivering support from their ex chairmans widow??

So, Mrs Dolman, I salute you! You are one classy lady..

Absolutely. And didn't she look lovely at the council house, positively glowing with pride!

Definately a real fan, along with Maggie L. Behind every successful man there's a woman and all that!!! :sun:

Over these past few brilliant days practically everybody involved with Bristol City has been thanked by fans and players, and deservidly so..I however would personnally like to congratulate one of those people that many fans would perhaps not appreciate, because most of her work is done very quietly and with more class than many people involved in football in the upper reaches could even dream about.

I have met Mrs Dolman many times, and whether it was after a defeat, or a victory, she would greet everyone like a long lost friend, discuss the game, the season and the players..and week in, week out (has she ever missed a home game?) she would be sat in the directors box cheering on the boys in red.

Harry Dolman was the greatest Chairman this club has seen, and despite him passing away many years ago, her support for the team he loved has not faltered, how many clubs in the premiership could claim such unwaivering support from their ex chairmans widow??

Totally agree. Quality through and through. I have never met anybody with anything but good to say about her.

Absolutely. And didn't she look lovely at the council house, positively glowing with pride!

Definately a real fan, along with Maggie L. Behind every successful man there's a woman and all that!!! :sun:

maggie is alegend ,she supplied the bfd last year with a full kit with our names on the back and is a down to earth person alonmg with SL ..

I happen to know Marina well (this will be a shock to some of you)

But wilst i aggree Harry was a "god" Marina will be the first to say that what we have right now is special!!!

I will leave it at that

Mark

Archived