IGNORED

Gary Johnson

PAPA650

Hi guys I'm not being negative here but there is a few threads on here about GJ only having 12 month contract at the moment, just wondering if gary's beloved WATFORD FC made a bid 2 lure him there would he go ??? no 1 want's GJ 2 go but in the back of your mind there is always a WHAT IF !!!! bcfc should put big offer on tbl now surelly !! i would be gutted if he went now!! not that i personally think he would turn down offer from bcfc i think he would stay ??? what compensation would they have to pay if he did ? what you think

IF Watford have a nightmare start to the season then they would wouldn't be the first club to sack a manager who only a few months earlier had been something of a messiah would they?

IF that does happen and at the same time Gary Johnson has steered City to midtable or better then he's bound to near the top of their wanted list.

I'd like to see him sign up and commit himself asap just to be on the safe side.

Hi guys I'm not being negative here but there is a few threads on here about GJ only having 12 month contract at the moment, just wondering if gary's beloved WATFORD FC made a bid 2 lure him there would he go ??? no 1 want's GJ 2 go but in the back of your mind there is always a WHAT IF !!!! bcfc should put big offer on tbl now surelly !! i would be gutted if he went now!! not that i personally think he would turn down offer from bcfc i think he would stay ??? what compensation would they have to pay if he did ? what you think

OK HAV'NT READ PAPERS :laugh: BUT WHAT ABOUT OTHER CLUBS ??? NEW CONTACT ON TBL PLEASE

• Admin
IF Watford have a nightmare start to the season then they would wouldn't be the first club to sack a manager who only a few months earlier had been something of a messiah would they?

IF that does happen and at the same time Gary Johnson has steered City to midtable or better then he's bound to near the top of their wanted list.

I'd like to see him sign up and commit himself asap just to be on the safe side.

That's ok, we'll already have Russell Slade lined up to replace him in that scenario ;)

I know for a fact a couple of months ago he was pondering over buying one of those £500,000 houses at the new site by the main traffic lights in Backwell on the A370 but declined in the end as apparently it was to close to Backwell School,so I think by the sound of it hes staying,however he was brought to the club to bring us success which he has done but I think if a club (bigger than watford) dangled a carrot he would be tempted

Archived