IGNORED

Kevin Gallen

Eddie Hitler

In talks with us and Millwall according to a London paper today.

Before anybody trots out the usual knee-jerk stuff: he's not that old, he's not massively overpaid, he has a passion for the game (refer T Doherty esq), he was an England U21.

He is a bit slow though.

His merits were being discussed as part of the Marc Bircham thread, but for some reason this was buried by the original poster (as opposed to the mods) under Social City.

Altoghether now: Kevin Gallen's magic, he wears a magic hat.

Before anybody trots out the usual knee-jerk stuff: he's not that old, he's not massively overpaid, he has a passion for the game (refer T Doherty esq), he was an England U21.

He is a bit slow though.

His merits were being discussed as part of the Marc Bircham thread, but for some reason this was buried by the original poster (as opposed to the mods) under Social City.

Yeah his name has been mentioned once or twice....

....anyone know why Mr Lansdown was in London all day yesterday ? :dunno:

He is a bit slow though.

I can't say i'd be keen on us getting him, I think there's better options available.

But i won't judge him untill i've seen him play, that said bearing in mind he actually signs for us.

• SC&T Board Members
Yeah his name has been mentioned once or twice....

....anyone know why Mr Lansdown was in London all day yesterday ? :dunno:

Yep - preparing for the Hargreaves Lansdown float - due to happen next week.

He is a bit slow though.

That would defo show a lack of ambition on our part

He has been with Plymouth for the latter half of this season - & not really played much. He is a big mate of Ian Holloway - so if he isn't offered a contract for the pasty munchers, he is probably past it. The Plymouth fans down here in Cornwall don't rate him - hasn't played all that well for them when he has got on the pitch.

Archived