IGNORED

New Kit...well I Like It!

Dollymarie

I think both kits look smarter than last seasons, especially like the way the white detail seems to scroll downwards. Could not help noticing that there were no views of the back of the shirt, (or are they in deep negotiations with Blackthorn?) it would have been interesting to see how it looks with name, number & advert.

Saw no point in the "video", as it was the camera that moved and not the models, the stills would have sufficed.

Very good point Mr Peter Harris

also like the sock design very nice.

It looks like a funnel :ph34r:

Chelsea played in Black last season as their away kit, and it caused them all sorts of trouble. Oh yes, they won the Premiership.

Yet another useless analogy to add to the rest of the thread :)

Guest DanC
It looks like a funnel :ph34r:

Chelsea played in Black last season as their away kit, and it caused them all sorts of trouble. Oh yes, they won the Premiership.

Yet another useless analogy to add to the rest of the thread :)

There form in it wasn't very impressive in it though. But anyways were not talking about there form we are talking about ours and the fact we can't win over 90 mins in black.

As the title of the other thread says not very keen, and I really like the new kit I thought I would start a new thread for those that do.

Really glad its black, only complaint is that Bradley and David werent smiling in the pics, Bradley can do mean and moody, but David just looks demented.

Anyway I think I shall be pre-ordering me a black one shortly.

Absolutely georgeous.

Made my day. Best I've seen in a long time and can't wait to get my hands on one.

Can't decide which one so having both.

Oh, and the kits aren't bad either but I don't like the socks!

:sun:

• Admin
There form in it wasn't very impressive in it though. But anyways were not talking about there form we are talking about ours and the fact we can't win over 90 mins in black.

"haven't won"

Though if you believe "can't" is correct I'll happily wager you that we win at least one game over 90 mins in the black kit over the next year.

I've played football in many different coloured kits. Not one of them has ever made any difference to the result of the game.

The kit needs to fulfill two simple criteria. It has to be comfortable for the players to play in, and it has to sell lots. That's it.

"haven't won"

Though if you believe "can't" is correct I'll happily wager you that we win at least one game over 90 mins in the black kit over the next year.

. like the way you say;

at least one game over 90 mins

Would you like to speculate who that one game could be against??.

I would go for Barnsley!!.

:juggle:

well, i am unsure about the kit this is why they probaly showed it to us early just in case we kick up a a stink.

New home shirt - i like the red we hae this year and I'm pleased puma are the makers, and for the white bits I'm unsure if they are in the right place.

Away Kit - well as expected its black, it has been unlucky for some teams ion the past but the white bits again don't look right.

BTC kit sponser - think we should have a decent well known company supporting us like britania building society

and do we have BLACKTHORN on the back??

also i think we should have a 3rd kit YELLOW or have yellow for away and black for the 3rd

prices arnt too bad for a championship side but i think i will have to wait till i like the kit 100%

I can see a lot of people opting out of buying a new shirt for next season as the design is very similar to this seasons. The BTC logo looks identical.

I liked this season's black shirt but missed out on getting one so I think I'll invest in a new one for the coming season.

I still think white with red trim would have looked better as an away shirt......much easier to pick out your own player when you only have a split second to look around.

love it

now to find 80 quid, boarding on 100 actually because I want numbers and letters

Well, I don't like the new kit, and I won't be buying one. I don't like the thick white stripe on the shirt, the shorts are OK, but the socks just look stupid with the silly thick white stripe down the centre, what on earth was the idea for that? But, hey, as Brad said, he wouldn't mind playing in pink now we're up!

I like the fact that the away kit is now black but to be honest i preferred the red kit as is was with the stripe down one arm.

Bring back the Green and Purple kit!!!!

O God don't that was horrible!!!!!! :disapointed2se:

I like both however at night away games won't the black be more diffcult to see

I like the way that, when the players put their hands on their hips, the white trim forms a silhouette of a bald man with a fat head. Opposing players will think subconsciously that Gary Johnson is staring right at them throughout the game. The top of the ears bit starts just under the armpit so it's also at the right height too if you catch my drift.

Maybe the team psychologist and the shirt designers have got together on this one.

:noexpression:

Are we still having blackthorn on the back?!

I caught a glimpse of the back of the shirt on the tv news when the players turned round, Blackthorn definately on the back of those shirts. It would look brilliant as a main sponsor again!

Archived