IGNORED

Stop The Wilson Out Crap !

weepywall

lets face the facts Wilson aint going to get the sack before the season ends,if he did how long would it take to get a new manager and who would it be ? lets wait and see what happens tomorrow on the loan signing front, we can still turn this spell around, Plymouth are going to win this league and they can do us a big favour by beating QPR, if we also beat QPR which i think we can ten 2nd place is still in our own hands. KEEP THE FAITH BOYS AND GIRLS !!!!

well if he don't go then sit tight for another 2 seasons of this dross

of messing up every year at the last hurdle, if you wanna put up

with that then fair enough, but frankly i've had enough :@

how can we attract new fans, one look at our last 2 games would

leave new comers running off to buy their arsenal and man utd

shirts :dunno:

I think the club may well be stuck with DW for the next 2 seasons - maybe unless we get out of Division 2 either way, up or down - so we're going to have to endure another couple of seasons of poor performances, long ball rubbish, crap scoring records and after match quotes that gloss over shambolic performances.

On the other hand if one approaches the situation not expecting promotion then maybe one can swallow it all. This would be the third season in a row City have flattered to deceive at the top only to blow up when the run-in came along. Now three seasons on the trot means either they cannot handle th epressure in which case we need players/manager who can, OR th eplayers realise they won't be playing in the first division and therefore don't want promotion.

Unless of course we're all happy in this division and don't mind staying here.

Archived