IGNORED

Anyone Get Their Dvd Today?

Sticks

Well why the chuff are they sending out emails saying they have left the warehouse then??? :disapointed2se: People are bound to wonder where they are a couple of days after they had that email. They should have sent one saying that there would be a delay!!

Well why the chuff are they sending out emails saying they have left the warehouse then??? :disapointed2se: People are bound to wonder where they are a couple of days after they had that email. They should have sent one saying that there would be a delay!!

In all fairness, the story on the main site did state that the DVD could be pre-ordered...

Yes but I still have an email telling me it LEFT the warehouse on Wednesday? So where is it now?

Havn't got the foggiest. Especially considering they don't actually exist yet. I was just pointing out that it wasn't a delay as such. I agree, they really shouldn't have sent an email out.

Was really happy with the Boro dvd, the commentary was the BBC's which was used on MOTD, very good and a memorable game from this season.

As others said the Rotherham game could be pre ordered and arent ready to be delivered, just odd why the sent out the email, obviously a mistake.

Yes,just checked the shop page dvd will take 3 weeks,it also says that the first 50 dvd free offer of programme and team sheet have now all been taken up, :fingerscrossed: that I'm one of the 50,thought it strange when i had the e-mail saying it was being dispatched so soon.

Yes,just checked the shop page dvd will take 3 weeks,it also says that the first 50 dvd free offer of programme and team sheet have now all been taken up, :fingerscrossed: that I'm one of the 50,thought it strange when i had the e-mail saying it was being dispatched so soon.

when did you order yours?

So my DVD that doesnt even exist yet has left the warehouse, even though it hasnt been made yet, and is going where invisibly as it cant actually be seen yet?

I'm not objecting in the least to any sort of delay, I just think its pretty stupid that they send me an email confirming my order, then another saying its on its way when it hasnt even been produced yet.

:disapointed2se:

So my DVD that doesnt even exist yet has left the warehouse, even though it hasnt been made yet, and is going where invisibly as it cant actually be seen yet?

I'm not objecting in the least to any sort of delay, I just think its pretty stupid that they send me an email confirming my order, then another saying its on its way when it hasnt even been produced yet.

I have had the same problem, telling me it has been dispatched when it has clearly not even been made yet. Ah well not too worried all in all as long as it does come.

I have had the same problem, telling me it has been dispatched when it has clearly not even been made yet. Ah well not too worried all in all as long as it does come.

yep same here.....crazy business. As long as i get it eventually though :bruce_h4h:

Stupid it may be, but presumably as items are usually dispatched the day after they're ordered, that email is automatically sent out. Someone just didn't turn it off but hey, we all make mistakes!

I got a confermation email a couple of days ago saying it had been dispatched along with my beach towel, I'm off to oman on monday for work reasons and was hoping to take them with me, i do hope it comes through before i leave on monday.

Just wondering if anyone got the DVD today, I received my bcfc beach towel :cool: (ordered to take advantage of postage) but just had a note in the parcel to say DVD to follow?

Have to wait another Week For Mine

Bet I don't get the Programme and Team Sheet Either

Ordered mine about an hour after they announced they were on sale. Got the email days ago saying it was in the post.

Nothing turned up yet ... :fastasleep:

Same hear, i ordered mine preety soon after they announced it, but I'm still waiting for it to turn up.

Why did they advertise this dvd when they have not even produced it,they should have made the dvd then advertise it for sale so we would not be hanging around waiting for it :angry: . :dunno:

Also stated First 50 Orders would get a Free Rotherham Programme and Team Sheet

Not Impressed

Why did they advertise this dvd when they have not even produced it,they should have made the dvd then advertise it for sale so we would not be hanging around waiting for it :angry: . :dunno:

if they can get a bunch of advance orders in it makes it easier in deciding how big a production run they need to do.

Archived