IGNORED

Bfd New Date

SeaMillsRed

Evening,

I've got a commitment on this evening and have to working all weekend to try and get out of it but alas to no avail, so I'm going to have to pull out sorry.

Apologies for letting you down with this short notice and wish you luck in retaining our trophy!

Also, that looks like that's that for me and the BFD as I'm moving abroad in the summer so just wanted to take this oppourtunity to say thanks to all those that have been involved over the past four years for getting this fine event off the ground.

Gutted to be missing out but I have faith in you all!

Best wishes,

Chris

Evening,

I've got a commitment on this evening and have to working all weekend to try and get out of it but alas to no avail, so I'm going to have to pull out sorry.

Apologies for letting you down with this short notice and wish you luck in retaining our trophy!

Also, that looks like that's that for me and the BFD as I'm moving abroad in the summer so just wanted to take this oppourtunity to say thanks to all those that have been involved over the past four years for getting this fine event off the ground.

Gutted to be missing out but I have faith in you all!

Best wishes,

Chris

Chris,

Well what can i say really really disappointed you cannot make it. I was going to ask you to captain the team as well!!

Thanks for all youve done for the BFD in the past, and never say never about playing again.

Goood luck with your move in the summer.

Eddie

WE NOW HAVE A FULL SQUAD OF 16 PLAYERS.

WE ALSO HAVE GREG ROBINSON WHO HAS KINDLY OFFERED TO BE A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE MEDICAL PROFESSION, JUST INCASE ANYONE GETS HURT.

BIG BIG THANK YOU GREG.

HOPEFULLY HAVE DETAILS FROM THE GAS OF THE ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE MATCH BY THE WEEKEND, HOPE ALL THE SPONSORSHIP MONEY IS COMING ALONG........

THIS IS THE SQUAD NUMBERS FOR THE FANS DERBY 2007

1- dan-bcfc01- Dan Williams

2- Ballwinningcentrehalf- Dexter Sneddon

3- Stucider- Stuart Urch

4- Grebes- Pete Noble

5- Wayne allisons tongues- Nicholas Lynch

6- deadratinmycider- Greg Davies

7- Jono- Jon Lansdown

8- Joba81- Jordan Bath

9- City_nut- Pete Rowe

10- BCFC Matt- Matther Tancock

11- Adze- Dave Shaw