IGNORED

Fowler And Christie

bradshaw

I am guessing you have evidence to back up that accusation that the tabloid newspapers were unable to find? If not the mods should seriously consider removing it.

People repeating rumour and conjecture does not make a thing fact, there are many urban myths out there and I would think this was one of them.

He is a fit football player who is hugely popular with the clubs supporters, I can't imagine this would be the case if he was really an arrogant so and so who threw that adulation back in their faces.

He is also a successful businessman off the pitch, so suggestions that he throws his money away on illegal substances and the like seem likely to be well wide of the mark in my opinion.

Still going to Pompey though..........

You're Mrs Fowler. Right?

He and a few of his mates got kicked out of a the walkabout club in liverpool after he was caught in the bogs my mate was a door man there at the time. As for the liverpool fans adoring him that is because he is like them i have never met so many people to snort the stuf its like an ordinary thing up here for most 18/40 yr olds on a night out

You see I don't know your "mate" I am sure he is a fine upstanding citizen not known for his exaggerations etc, however you are asking us to believe that a premiership footballer, constantly pursued by the press and subject to random drug testing has not been caught despite his cavalier attitude to taking cocaine. When he is caught I will come back and apologise to you, in the meantime I will believe what I see on the pitch.

You're Mrs Fowler. Right?

No, just someone who gets pissed off with a whole group of individuals tarred with the same brush. If I was Mrs Fowler reading these statements the lawyers would probably already have been knocking at the Supporters Trust's door!

I want a night of passion with Keira Knightley.

This thread gives me hope.

There's more chance me getting my wish then there is of us signing Fowler.

When you and Keira finally get together, don't forget to give your friendly tabloid hack a call with your kiss and tell. ;-)

I'll expect the call at my desk in Wapping long before I read about Robbie Fowler joining City on the news wires that feed into my office computer here (I have a special news queue set up that pings me any story sent to the newspaper about City!)

Come to think of it, if you did get together with Keira and sold your story, it'd probably be worth enough to buy Fowler. So perhaps you'd better start pursuing her...if only for your love of the club, of course.

Archived