IGNORED

Cover At Left Back

WesM

I read with interest that Tony Capaldi is being allowed to leave Plymuff on a free.

Whenever I've seen him play, for both club and country, he's looked a capable, solid defender. A hard worker who can pick a pass and likes a tackle, only in his mid twenties and worth a punt for £0? I think he maybe a GJ type of player and we need competition at Left-Back.

Wolves look favourite to sign if they don't go up, but it would be nice to be in the hunt?

I read with interest that Tony Capaldi is being allowed to leave Plymuff on a free.

Whenever I've seen him play, for both club and country, he's looked a capable, solid defender. A hard worker who can pick a pass and likes a tackle, only in his mid twenties and worth a punt for £0? I think he maybe a GJ type of player and we need competition at Left-Back.

Wolves look favourite to sign if they don't go up, but it would be nice to be in the hunt?

Nice shout Wes!, either that or we could drag John Bailey out of retirement??

FD x

We'd be laughed out of town by his agent if we offered him 2nd fiddle behind Jamie Mac. IMO as good as Tony Capaldi is, i believe we have a better left back in Jamie McCallister. I think we could see the re-introduction of Macca to the Scotland squad next season he has just been quality for us all season.

Archived