IGNORED

No Football Today!

Loderingo

Guest zider_head

I couldnt think of anything worse than watching the eurovision going to a party for it sounds even worse, I'm oing to the pub to watch the gas and hopefully wind the gas heads up fingers crossed bless em

Housework and watching shite on the telly.

Its ok though, am off to a eurovision party this evening!!! :winner_third_h4h:

Flying the flag!!

All over the world

Flying the flag for yoooooooooooooou!!!

:englandsmile4wf:

Eurovision = complete joke.

We don't need a poxy competition to tell us that we are miles ahead of all European countries when it comes to music.

Just got back from my parents in Horfield. Took the kids up to see them and there was these funny football shirts everywhere. My three year old shouted out "up the Lincoln" as we passed some of these odd people. Best part was they looked and didn't know what to do. :city:

Ah, hooligan in the making my boy!

MM

Without football, Saturday afternoons are so tedious!

I just had to spend the last 55 minutes watching all the world promotion footage from last weekend, I know it was only a week ago, but those memories are just so amazing!!!

My god I can't wait for the championship to start....

Just got back from my parents in Horfield. Took the kids up to see them and there was these funny football shirts everywhere. My three year old shouted out "up the Lincoln" as we passed some of these odd people. Best part was they looked and didn't know what to do. :city:

MM

Now you know where they got the extras appearing as zombies in '28 Weeks Later'.............

MM

I think theses are the "Zombie" like beings that inspired the film Sean/Shaun Of The Dead. :gasmask:

MM

Yes, these are the "zombie" like beings that inspired the film Sean/Shaun Of The Dead!

Archived