IGNORED

Opinions Please

jambodinho

Just read on the S****horpe website that they are releasing Robbie Foy. He is an ex-Liverpool youth and reserve team player and is only 21 years old. He is a left winger who can play up front as well which is just what we need. I'm not saying we should sign him but does anyone else think that this is the type of player that would suit us as the likes of Bradley Orr, Scott Brown and Phill Jevons were all reserve players at Premiership clubs and managed to do a job for us. I'm just fed up with reading about unrealistic potential signings like Fowler and Hasselbaink so i thought i'd see what you think about this suggestion.

Just read on the S****horpe website that they are releasing Robbie Foy. He is an ex-Liverpool youth and reserve team player and is only 21 years old. He is a left winger who can play up front as well which is just what we need. I'm not saying we should sign him but does anyone else think that this is the type of player that would suit us as the likes of Bradley Orr, Scott Brown and Phill Jevons were all reserve players at Premiership clubs and managed to do a job for us. I'm just fed up with reading about unrealistic potential signings like Fowler and Hasselbaink so i thought i'd see what you think about this suggestion.

worth a trial at least i wouldve thought. Could fit in what with being a scouser and all that.

Archived