IGNORED

Eastend Stand

Red Ferret

I'v been out of the country for the last 6 months or so so might have missed out on this - but when the new stand is built on the East End is the fans Buy a Brick scheme still happening?

I paid £30 or something for one ages ago - just wondering if its still going ahead or not? I want my message ingrained in the new stand!

• Admin
I'v been out of the country for the last 6 months or so so might have missed out on this - but when the new stand is built on the East End is the fans Buy a Brick scheme still happening?

I paid £30 or something for one ages ago - just wondering if its still going ahead or not? I want my message ingrained in the new stand!

No updated news I believe, but if you paid before your name will be on the wall in the DEH

No updated news I believe, but if you paid before your name will be on the wall in the DEH

I didn't realise that, that's gash! i paid for a brick for my old mans birthday (2 years ago in June) and thought they gave me the option to take the money back or wait till the new stand was built, i chose the latter option. I've obviously missed something!

• Admin
I didn't realise that, that's gash! i paid for a brick for my old mans birthday (2 years ago in June) and thought they gave me the option to take the money back or wait till the new stand was built, i chose the latter option. I've obviously missed something!

To be honest I did the same, it was only someone happened to mention that they had seen my name on the board that I knew it was there !

I would expect your name is on there somewhere aswell

Archived