IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day!

GrahamC

After 4 points from 18 we badly need a boost, there's no-one who doesn't accept that the whole team (but obviously mainly the strikers) are completely goal shy.

There's now only nine hours to do something about it, I don't believe opne signing, probably Tommy Black will be enough to save our season on his own, Danny has to do something he hasn't sop far, act quickly and borrow WHATEVER is available, look at Chris Iwelumo, a run of the mill lower dsivision player but making a difference at Brighton

Forget the e

CONTINUED!!! Sorry,

Andy Morrell, Andy Campbell, Scott Dobie, Dele Adebola, these guys don't have to be world beaters, it's Div 2 for god's sake.

Another thing, be imaginative Danny, take a gamble, a kid in Man U's reserves would be worth the risk, get hold of John Ward offer him Mickey Bell on loan in exchange for McCann, a goalscoring midfielder, they have nothing to play for but I'm sure Ward would welcome Mickey and we're not using him, just give EVERYTHING a go, as the current squad hasn't enough goals in it.

Rant over.

Planet Football...

That sites pretty good for up to date signings.

I reckon later there will be a interview with wilson on the city page later saying, 'we dont need anyone' it always seems to come up there when we do need one? does any one actually believe wilson is going to bring anyone in? Any any one heard the Tommy Black rumour? :dunno:

Guest eviltaxman

So far the only moves are;

Isaiah Rankin

Barnsley to Grimsby, undisclosed

Aaron Lescott

Stockport to Bristol Rovers, loan

C'mon Danny, get moving.

I think we need two players, right winger and a striker but personally I reckon we will end up with nothing or maybe 1 if lucky. I see there was a few signings yesterday so it obviously isn't that hard to find players

Guest maxie

One thing we won't get today is a prolific goal scorer or an attacking and goal scoring midfielder - these sort of people just aren't around - and certainly we have left it too late in the day (as usual) to save what at one stage looked to be a promising season.

Archived