IGNORED

A Message For All Happy-clappies

Uncle Ern

Happy-Clap that !!

What an embarrassment. As quoted earlier we ain't going nowhere and on current form we don't deserve to. Do we really want to get dicked every week,'cos we certainly would in a higher division.(Come to think of it we're being dicked by non-entities every week now!)

And before anyone points out memory loss of our amazing run,look around you now.

Radical shake up time- WILL SOMEONE FETCH MR.WILSON'S COAT

Our promotion hopes are disappearing faster than a politician's pre-election promises.

:@ :dunno:

Guest Red Shadow

Absolutely right. The way things are going I'm beginning to think we won't even get a playoff place. The chasing pack are closing in on us every week. 2 goals in six games? If we haven't got a striker in on loan by 5pm today then I fear we've no chance.

Even I'm finding it hard to be a 'happy-clappy' after last night, absolutely disgraceful. No passion, no enthusiasm, too slow.

Last night my beloved Bristol City didnt look like 11 PROFESSIONAL football players, they looked like 11 men who had never seen eachother before who had been thrown in at the deep end and told to kick a ball around for 90 minutes. They didnt link up, they dont think ahead, we just get balls hoofed about all over the place.

Id like someone to tell me where we're having trouble because i cant pin point one player its the whole damn team :@ :dunno:

thats true City gal...

Do the players enjoy this Division - must be the drive to Stockport and Rushden...

The team as a whole, surely they must get a promotion bonus as well?!

Everyone now seems to be arguing with everyone else on the pitch - which can be seen as a good sign for the passion, but not good for the frustration players - as i think a few of them want to play at a higher level, and its not with us they will go.

Okay then, here's the Reverend CiderEagle from the Church Of Danny Wilson to try and put some sort of positive spin on yet another disappointing result. I love a challenge !

At least the last two defeats have brought into sharp focus the need for new blood. Had we scraped a couple of draws, we wouldn't really be much closer to automatic promotion than we are now, but I doubt whether there qould be the same urgency to find new players NOW !

Today is transfer deadline day - it seems we are chasing more than one signing, and it also seems that reading (no pun intended) between the lines, the Scott Murray situation is not yet fully resolved.

I remain optimistic, but - and it is a big but, almost J-Lo standard - we need a loan signing or preferably two, and give us a few more options. Scott Murray or Tommy Black plus a proven goalscorer (Dougie Freedman anyone?) would do me fine. Whoever we get might not do the biz (for every Robbins a Fagen) but at the very least, the increased competition for places would spur on the existing squad.

I still have faith. It is shaken, but I still have faith. Come on, Danny, prove me right :ph34r:

Guest Congesbury Robin
Happy-Clap that !!

What an embarrassment. As quoted earlier we ain't going nowhere and on current form we don't deserve to. Do we really want to get dicked every week,'cos we certainly would in a higher division.(Come to think of it we're being dicked by non-entities every week now!)

And before anyone points out memory loss of our amazing run,look around you now.

Radical shake up time- WILL SOMEONE FETCH MR.WILSON'S COAT

Our promotion hopes are disappearing faster than a politician's pre-election promises.

:@ :ph34r:

Spot on Elvis mate. We'd get tonked week in week out on lastnights display. We desperately need someone to kick start our promotion run-in. I think Murray is the answer but I've heard he's turned us for a chance to stay in the 1st division with another club.

:@

Archived