IGNORED

Our Prices

BS10 RED

Not sure what I'm getting at really but just thought some people might find this intresting

Our Prices

adult £375-£455

under 21 £185-£245

under 16 £105

Scunny prices

adult £290

£190 to stand up for under 21 , £200 to sit down for under 21

under 16 only£50 with a paying adult

Not sure what I'm getting at really but just thought some people might find this intresting

Our Prices Scunny

adult £375-£455 adult £290

under 21 £185-£245 £190 to stand up for under 21 , £200 to sit down for under 21

under 16 £105 under 16 only£50 with a paying adult

Its probably because their fan base isn't as big and they would like to widen it since being promoted to the championship, whereas we have quite a big fan base and quite a loyal one too.

Its probably because their fan base isn't as big and they would like to widen it since being promoted to the championship, whereas we have quite a big fan base and quite a loyal one too.

Also due to the fact that there isnt as high standard of living and as high average wage up there as there is down here.

Also due to the fact that there isnt as high standard of living and as high average wage up there as there is down here.

I always thought Lincolnshire was a nice part of the world. Maybe also they don't want to alienate their fans!!

I was just wondering, why do have a picture of Toadfish from Neighbours with Nobe's as your signature?

Not such a high standerd of living? Would you like to explain yourself, and i'll get my butler to reply !

Think you'll find the "average wage" more than evens it's self out with the cheaper house prices, i.e sold my house in Gloucestershire for £200,00 and bought a bigger one up her for £130,000.

P.S you do look like Toad fish :whistle2:

Our Prices

adult £375-£455

under 21 £185-£245

under 16 £105

Scunny prices

adult £290

This doesn't stack up with the prices given on their website Link

Adult ST prices at Scunny are £282/£343/£363 depending upon which stand is selected. These are the prices if purchased before end-June after which they rise to £306/£372/£394. Still lower than the prices which we have announced though.

What is significantly different is POD pricing. Scunny top adult prices are £20 (category A matches) and £19 (category B),

This doesn't stack up with the prices given on their website Link

Adult ST prices at Scunny are £282/£343/£363 depending upon which stand is selected. These are the prices if purchased before end-June after which they rise to £306/£372/£394. Still lower than the prices which we have announced though.

What is significantly different is POD pricing. Scunny top adult prices are £20 (category A matches) and £19 (category B),

I was just going by what a s****hrope fan gave me on another site :surrender:

Or it could be that there club value there support more :whistle2: .And arent willing to JUMP prices up like other clubs are :rolleyes:

I don't mind a price hike - I'd much rather pay 30% more a year to watch Citeh play the likes of Wolves, West Brom, Southampton, Wigan than I would carry on paying our current prices to watch more MK Dons, Rotherham and Walsall.

Bear in mind that being in the Championship means we'll need better players who will cost more and have higher wages. So we need to get more money into the Club and a certain way of doing this is increasing the gate prices. It's just a basic necessity of competing at this level.

S****horpe don't have the fan base we do, and they are less able to do this.

Bring on the Championship - I can't wait!

S****horpes prices are based on them coming back down with no stadium improvements or significant numbers of better players.

Ours is based on lots of new stadium improvements (i bet this new fibre strand pitch is going to cost a pretty packet on its own) and hopefully some tidy new players (i could quite easily be proved very wrong on that). All in all if we 'do a colchester' no one will be complaining.

Has the club made a statement as to the increase by the way?

Not such a high standerd of living? Would you like to explain yourself, and i'll get my butler to reply !

Think you'll find the "average wage" more than evens it's self out with the cheaper house prices, i.e sold my house in Gloucestershire for £200,00 and bought a bigger one up her for £130,000.

P.S you do look like Toad fish :whistle2:

Spot on, it is generally acknowledged that those in the north of England have a higher standard of living due in the main to lower mortgage costs.

People do not get paid more in Bristol to be a Teacher or a Police Officer, A manager at Tesco or a Shelf Stacker.

Tesco's charge the same for a tin of beans wherever you live.

Our Prices

adult £375-£455

under 21 £185-£245

under 16 £105

Scunny prices

adult £290

I think its because Scunny are'nt planning on staying in the championship too long.

A hike of £100 is too steep I was expecting 50-60 maybe but 100 its about 10 times inflation...

I've had a season ticket for about 8-9 years but feel that I'm priced out of buying a season ticket and I'm sure I'm not the only one

The average football fan is being priced out of the game in the premiership, I didn't think it would effect us yet !!

I have been looking at some prices on other clubs websites (Not just Scunny) and this is what I've found. If I wanted to buy a season ticket for the following clubs, this is what I Could pay for a adult ticket

S****horpe season ticket - £282

Coventry have released that they are offering season tickets for under £300 in 2 areas (this is a brand new stadium)

Leicester are offering season tickets for £275.00 !!

Barnsley - £300

Stoke - £349

Burnely £315

Cardiff - £249 (terrace) - seats £349

West Brom season ticket £349 (cheaper than the east end at ashton gate ! - this is the same price whether they win promotion or not)

QPR - £365 !!!!!!!!!! Even london clubs are cheaper

So the market research thing doesn't stand up - Lots of clubs in all leagues are freezing or reducing prices.

I except that with promotion a price freeze was not a option but a 30% rise is too much!

A hike of £100 is too steep I was expecting 50-60 maybe but 100 its about 10 times inflation...

I've had a season ticket for about 8-9 years but feel that I'm priced out of buying a season ticket and I'm sure I'm not the only one

The average football fan is being priced out of the game in the premiership, I didn't think it would effect us yet !!

I have been looking at some prices on other clubs websites (Not just Scunny) and this is what I've found. If I wanted to buy a season ticket for the following clubs, this is what I Could pay for a adult ticket

S****horpe season ticket - £282

Coventry have released that they are offering season tickets for under £300 in 2 areas (this is a brand new stadium)

Leicester are offering season tickets for £275.00 !!

Barnsley - £300

Stoke - £349

Burnely £315

Cardiff - £249 (terrace) - seats £349

West Brom season ticket £349 (cheaper than the east end at ashton gate ! - this is the same price whether they win promotion or not)

QPR - £365 !!!!!!!!!! Even london clubs are cheaper

So the market research thing doesn't stand up - Lots of clubs in all leagues are freezing or reducing prices.

I except that with promotion a price freeze was not a option but a 30% rise is too much!

Archived