IGNORED

I Will Just Say It...

the price increase for season tickets for the coming season are very high and i feel as though this is pricing alot of supports out of being able to support the team.

or maybe, its not so much the price is so high for championship football, but the fact that for the past 8 years we have been drastically overcharged? if this is the case, why couldnt we have been rewarded for supporting them over the last few years with a reasonable increase?

i am still mad at the thought that for the god knows how many years in a row we have had a new kit, but topped with the prices for season tickets has gone over the top.

I'm not usually one for moaning but wanted to get this of my chest!

Agreed, 36 per cent is a ridiculous rise in prices for a season that will be largely targeted on keeping our heads above the water. A case of success going to heads very quickly and has no consideration for the supporters, it's just money, as everything else is in football these days. It took SL about an hour after the game to say that "we may have created a £3m player in David Noble"....sums it up quite well...

Archived