IGNORED

Views On The Unreserved Seating

Steve Watts

ST holders being kicked out for unreserved seating  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As the club seem to listen to polls where only a few people vote... cast yours!

NOTE: THIS POLL IS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO DISCREDIT THE TRUST. IT IS TO GAGUE OPINION ON HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE MOVE TO DISALLOW SEASON TICKET HOLDERS GUARANTEED ACCESS TO THEIR LONG TERM SEATS WITH THEIR SURROUNDING FANS.

This isn't actually a like for like poll. The original poll was something akin to:

Are you in favour of unreserved seating - Yes , No

Your poll relates to how its been implemented. I'd imagine if you run the poll above the answer would have been a heavy yes, although given the current situation you'd have to expect a bias if you run the poll now as some people vote 'no' for the sake of it.

If you want to discredit the Trust then you need ask the same questions it did.

This isn't actually a like for like poll. The original poll was something akin to:

Are you in favour of unreserved seating - Yes , No

Your poll relates to how its been implemented. I'd imagine if you run the poll above the answer would have been a heavy yes, although given the current situation you'd have to expect a bias if you run the poll now as some people vote 'no' for the sake of it.

If you want to discredit the Trust then you need ask the same questions it did.

My intention is not to discredit the trust but to give a view on how people feel about the move that has been implemented. This poll is nothing to do with the Trust at all, believe me. The Club have clearly misinterpreted the result of the poll, and the above is possibly how the question should have been asked to the Trust in the first place.

I am 100% behind unreserved areas as they help to improve the atmosphere!

Definitely. Before reserved seating came in to make football more like the theatre, the atmosphere was a lot better.

Archived