IGNORED

Thank You Tranny - Don,t Beat Us Though!

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Get in there 1-0 to Tranny is that 3 defeats in the last five for you sorry no way is that even play off form but that said i think you will stay in the top 6 and win the play offs .

We are going up our good form and your poor form convince me of that.

2 points ahead a game in hand we should shut up shop and a point at your place will do us.

But neither our manager nor players are much good at this!!!!!

So it could be another little 3-1 like last season.

Come on do you really deep in your hearts believe you will beat us ????

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Get in there 1-0 to Tranny is that 3 defeats in the last five for you sorry no way is that even play off form but that said i think you will stay in the top 6 and win the play offs .

We are going up our good form and your poor form convince me of that.

2 points ahead a game in hand we should shut up shop and a point at your place will do us.

But neither our manager nor players are much good at this!!!!!

So it could be another little 3-1 like last season.

Come on do you really deep in your hearts believe you will beat us ????

Nice try.

We used to get this sort of wind up game with the Rovers (Bristol Rovers to the likes of you who think London is the only City in England).

But looked what happened to them?

Maybe it is your turn now, but what goes around, comes around....enjoy while you have the chance. It won't be for long.

:dunno::dunno::D:(

Here he is again! The man who gave up on his team weeks ago and is suddenly right behind them again.

You pathetic little gimp.

Trust me, the above isn't sour grapes. I just find you hilarious. You are the sort of fan that most teams could do without.

I would never dream of going on your forum trying to impress by belittling my own teams chances. Do you need friends that badly? As I said, pathetic

Neo [i would use a wan ker smiley if we had one at this point]

i never gave up on QPR you lot were getting carried away i just thought i would add to the hype and help you all further up your own arsezs .

By congratulating you i hoped it would bring you the luck it did and boy did it !!

And hey what , it worked it all came tumbling down fot you, too cocky by half .

When we were 12 pts clear early in the season we still had our doubts

Was your 11 game run a superb achievement - yes

Were we all concerned it would keep going - yes

Did you bottle and blow up again - yes

Will you go up automaically - No chance now

Win the play offs - yes reckon so as you have been there before in semis and know how to win at the millenium (LDV)

Have you got some rude bad losers on this site - Yes

Guest Congesbury Robin
i never gave up on QPR you lot were getting carried away i just thought i would add to the hype and help you all further up your own arsezs .

By congratulating you i hoped it would bring you the luck it did and boy did it !!

And hey what , it worked it all came tumbling down fot you, too cocky by half .

When we were 12 pts clear early in the season we still had our doubts

Was your 11 game run a superb achievement - yes

Were we all concerned it would keep going - yes

Did you bottle and blow up again - yes

Will you go up automaically - No chance now

Win the play offs - yes reckon so as you have been there before in semis and know how to win at the millenium (LDV)

Have you got some rude bad losers on this site - Yes

It's back in your hands QPR, we've handed it back to you on a plate. I can see a 0-0 at our place when you come down, which would ineffect (I think) see both our fates sealed. You'll go up and we'll battle it out in the play-offs, only to lose in the final to Swindon. Oh well. :ph34r:

Guest dez_gimred

what a stupid little cockney ###### you are...

you are 2 points ahead..who says you'll win ure game in hand..dont kno who it is against but results like chesterfield 4-2 spring to mind haha..

after that result you were pi55ing your pants and started bumming us all on here...

you are a true QPR fag and when we beat you in a couple of weeks i will be laughin so hard

I'D LOVE IT IF WE BEAT YOU

Will u b so confident now that Murray and Rougier have signed for us? I appreciate the comments about the playoffs but we're all up for the second spot now and our confidence will be soaring. Sad u won't be down for 3rd April.

Was his name Icharus?

Scooter Red

Archived