IGNORED

Reasons Why I Will Wait For My Seaon Ticket

potbelly

I fully expected to renew my season ticket this year for me and my daughter in the Williams.

Now i am not so sure, so have decided to wait.

I am as excited as the next person to be playing in the championship next season, but i am excited about watching Bristol City, not the other teams.

The arguement that you have to pay more to watch the better teams doesn`t make sense to me.

I pay to watch our team, our youngsters coming through and our fans celebrating.

If we signed 2-3 big name players then it might tip the balance, make me a hippocrite and change my mind because they would be our players (ref: BB`s post about seeing where the money is going)

I will also wait for the fixture list to be published. The club always offer a half season ticket so i will see where the majority of big games are and this will also go into the mix.

I`m no part timer, i really do want to go to every game and if the increases had been smaller i would be in the queue now.

It`s not even the total amount of money, i`m lucky enough to be able to afford it.

I just don`t like being taken for a mug, and the phrase used on here today that Mr Sexstone has pushed it `as high as he thinks he can get away with` is bugging me.

Archived